Topic: Displaying 3D data
Replies: 1   Last Post: Oct 27, 2009 7:59 AM

Rune Allnor

Re: Displaying 3D data

On 27 Okt, 11:45, Outspan <borghibor...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Does any of you have tips or reading suggestions as to how I might be
> able to effectively display a 3D function f(x,y,z) in matlab, perhaps
> using a series of figures?

There is no way anyone other than yourself would be able to
answer your question. Only you know what the data represent.
Only you know what you would like to communicate through
the plots.

Find a *printed* copy of the Matlab Graphics manual (e.g. by
downloading the PDF and print a hard-copy), and browse through
it and see if you can find any examples you think might be useful.
If you do, study the details of the example, and go on from there.

Rune

Date Subject Author
10/27/09
Read Displaying 3D data