Topic: Calling Global Variable in Function
Replies: 5   Last Post: Oct 29, 2009 6:47 PM

mike zander

Re: Calling Global Variable in Function

"Steffen " <sap37@njit.edu> wrote in message <hcd378$aor$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> Well I did define it as a Global variable before I referenced it. It still returns that same error.

NO! You must declare it as a global variable in every function where you need to use it. In the function you posted, you did NOT declare frames as global before you referenced it.

P.S., this is CLEARLY stated in the help. Type: help global