Topic: Tautologies, math, and Wiles's work
Replies: 59   Last Post: Jul 27, 2003 5:48 AM

C. BOND

Re: Tautologies, math, and Wiles's work

James Harris wrote:

[snip]

> My understanding is that Wiles's work depends on association.
>
> The logical fallacy I've put forward as a challenge against his work
> is,
>
> "Cum hoc ergo propter hoc".
>
> James Harris

Your 'understanding' is a misunderstanding. What you have put forward is,

"Argumentum ad ignorantum."

You have no standing to challenge anyone about anything. Get over it, James Harris. You
have been thoroughly debunked. Remove your faulty and error-ridden attempts at proving FLT
from public view. You are polluting the internet with your posts.

--
The only thing more pitiful than beating a dead horse is trying to ride one.
--

Date Subject Author
6/17/03
6/17/03
Read Re: Tautologies, math, and Wiles's work
Virgil
6/17/03
Read Re: Tautologies, math, and Wiles's work
Daryl McCullough
6/17/03
Read Re: Tautologies, math, and Wiles's work
tchow@lsa.umich.edu
6/18/03
Read Re: Tautologies, math, and Wiles's work
Aatu Koskensilta
6/17/03
Read Re: Tautologies, math, and Wiles's work
David C. Ullrich
6/17/03
Read re: Tautologies, math, and Wile's work
G.E. Ivey
6/17/03
Read Re: Tautologies, math, and Wiles's work
Kenneth Doyle
magidin@math.berkeley.edu
6/17/03
Read Re: Tautologies, math, and Wiles's work
Joona I Palaste
6/17/03
Read Re: Tautologies, math, and Wiles's work
Brian Quincy Hutchings
6/18/03
Read Re: Tautologies, math, and Wiles's work
galathaea
6/18/03
Read Re: Tautologies, math, and Wiles's work
tchow@lsa.umich.edu
6/18/03
Read Re: Tautologies, math, and Wiles's work
Brian Quincy Hutchings
6/18/03
Read Re: Tautologies, math, and Wiles's work
Brian Quincy Hutchings
6/19/03
Read Re: Tautologies, math, and Wiles's work
JAMES HARRIS
6/20/03
Read Re: Tautologies, math, and Wiles's work
tchow@lsa.umich.edu
6/20/03
Read Re: Tautologies, math, and Wiles's work
JAMES HARRIS
6/20/03
Read Re: Tautologies, math, and Wiles's work
tchow@lsa.umich.edu
6/20/03
Read Re: Tautologies, math, and Wiles's work
Brian Quincy Hutchings
6/21/03
Read Re: Tautologies, math, and Wiles's work
JAMES HARRIS
6/21/03
Read Re: Tautologies, math, and Wiles's work
tchow@lsa.umich.edu
7/4/03
Read Re: Tautologies, math, and Wiles's work
Keith Ramsay
7/2/03
Read Re: Tautologies, math, and Wiles's work
ayatollah potassium
7/3/03
Read Re: Tautologies, math, and Wiles's work
JAMES HARRIS
7/3/03
Read Re: Tautologies, math, and Wiles's work
tchow@lsa.umich.edu
7/3/03
Read Re: Tautologies, math, and Wiles's work
JAMES HARRIS
7/4/03
Read Re: Tautologies, math, and Wiles's work
tchow@lsa.umich.edu
7/5/03
Read Re: Tautologies, math, and Wiles's work
Brian Quincy Hutchings
7/9/03
Read Re: Tautologies, math, and Wiles's work
JAMES HARRIS
7/9/03
Read Re: Tautologies, math, and Wiles's work
C. BOND
7/9/03
Read Re: Tautologies, math, and Wiles's work
tchow@lsa.umich.edu
7/10/03
Read Re: Tautologies, math, and Wiles's work
JAMES HARRIS
7/10/03
Read Re: Tautologies, math, and Wiles's work
C. BOND
7/10/03
Read Re: Tautologies, math, and Wiles's work
JAMES HARRIS
7/10/03
Read Re: Tautologies, math, and Wiles's work
Virgil
7/11/03
Read Re: Tautologies, math, and Wiles's work
Wayne Brown
7/10/03
Read Re: Tautologies, math, and Wiles's work
Brian Quincy Hutchings
7/3/03
Read Re: Tautologies, math, and Wiles's work
ayatollah potassium
7/8/03
Read Re: Tautologies, math, and Wiles's work
JAMES HARRIS
7/9/03
Read Re: Tautologies, math, and Wiles's work
C. BOND
7/11/03
Read Re: Tautologies, math, and Wiles's work
Read Re: Tautologies, math, and Wiles's work
JAMES HARRIS
7/12/03
Read Re: Tautologies, math, and Wiles's work
C. BOND
7/20/03
Read Re: Tautologies, math, and Wiles's work
ayatollah potassium
7/20/03
Read Re: Tautologies, math, and Wiles's work
JAMES HARRIS
7/20/03
Read Re: Tautologies, math, and Wiles's work
C. BOND
7/20/03
Read Re: Tautologies, math, and Wiles's work
Brett
7/20/03
Read So you *are* jharris@tacoma-amedd.army.mil
Wayne Brown
7/20/03
Read Re: Tautologies, math, and Wiles's work
ayatollah potassium
7/21/03
Read Re: Tautologies, math, and Wiles's work
JAMES HARRIS
7/21/03
Read Re: Tautologies, math, and Wiles's work
Brian Quincy Hutchings
7/23/03
Read Re: Tautologies, math, and Wiles's work
Brian Quincy Hutchings
7/27/03
Read Re: Tautologies, math, and Wiles's work
ayatollah potassium
7/27/03
Read Re: Tautologies, math, and Wiles's work
ayatollah potassium
7/27/03
Read Re: Tautologies, math, and Wiles's work
Robin Chapman
7/21/03
Read Re: Tautologies, math, and Wiles's work
Randy Poe
7/3/03