The Math Forum

Topic: the probability theory has holes!
Replies: 31   Last Post: Dec 3, 2009 7:55 PM

Bart Goddard

Re: the probability theory has holes!

Pubkeybreaker <pubkeybreaker@aol.com> wrote in news:c04b37bb-de78-4e27-
86ab-278a8dec68fa@k19g2000yqc.googlegroups.com:

> I'm not telling you (Bart) anything you don't know.
> BTW, we met once, at the West Coast Number Theory Conference at
> Asilomar.

I remember. I think it was more than once. Maybe also
at another WCNT site(?) I think I still have that
Xmas card you were passing out (the holes in
the cover "decrypted" the message hidden in the text
on the inside.)

B.

--
Cheerfully resisting change since 1959.

Date Subject Author
12/1/09
Read the probability theory has holes!
eestath
12/1/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
Kook Spotter
12/1/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
Bart Goddard
12/1/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
eestath
12/1/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
Bart Goddard
12/1/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
eestath
12/1/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
Jim Burns
12/1/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
Bart Goddard
12/1/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
Pubkeybreaker
12/1/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
Bart Goddard
12/1/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
Gerry Myerson
12/1/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
Bart Goddard
12/1/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
eestath
12/2/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
Dik T. Winter
12/2/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
Bart Goddard
12/2/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
eestath
12/2/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
Bart Goddard
12/2/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
eestath
12/3/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
Bart Goddard
12/2/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
eestath
12/1/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
Nick
12/2/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
Dik T. Winter
12/3/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
ostap_bender_1900@hotmail.com
12/3/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
Jim Burns
12/3/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
FredJeffries@gmail.com
12/2/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
Dik T. Winter
12/1/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
Henry
12/1/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
eestath
12/1/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
eestath
12/2/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
Richard Tobin