The Math Forum

Topic: the probability theory has holes!
Replies: 31   Last Post: Dec 3, 2009 7:55 PM

Gerry Myerson

Re: the probability theory has holes!

In article <Xns9CD4A15D5B97Dgoddardbenetscapenet@74.209.136.92>,
Bart Goddard <goddardbe@netscape.net> wrote:

> Pubkeybreaker <pubkeybreaker@aol.com> wrote in news:c04b37bb-de78-4e27-
> 86ab-278a8dec68fa@k19g2000yqc.googlegroups.com:
>

> > I'm not telling you (Bart) anything you don't know.
> > BTW, we met once, at the West Coast Number Theory Conference at
> > Asilomar.
> >

> I remember. I think it was more than once. Maybe also
> at another WCNT site(?) I think I still have that
> Xmas card you were passing out (the holes in
> the cover "decrypted" the message hidden in the text
> on the inside.)

You know, we WCNTers need a secret handshake
we can use on Usenet to identify each other.

--
Gerry Myerson (gerry@maths.mq.edi.ai) (i -> u for email)

Date Subject Author
12/1/09
Read the probability theory has holes!
eestath
12/1/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
Kook Spotter
12/1/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
Bart Goddard
12/1/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
eestath
12/1/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
Bart Goddard
12/1/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
eestath
12/1/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
Jim Burns
12/1/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
Bart Goddard
12/1/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
Pubkeybreaker
12/1/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
Bart Goddard
12/1/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
Gerry Myerson
12/1/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
Bart Goddard
12/1/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
eestath
12/2/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
Dik T. Winter
12/2/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
Bart Goddard
12/2/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
eestath
12/2/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
Bart Goddard
12/2/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
eestath
12/3/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
Bart Goddard
12/2/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
eestath
12/1/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
Nick
12/2/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
Dik T. Winter
12/3/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
ostap_bender_1900@hotmail.com
12/3/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
Jim Burns
12/3/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
FredJeffries@gmail.com
12/2/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
Dik T. Winter
12/1/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
Henry
12/1/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
eestath
12/1/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
eestath
12/2/09
Read Re: the probability theory has holes!
Richard Tobin