Topic: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Replies: 33   Last Post: Sep 9, 2013 1:16 AM

Celso Montalvo

Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?

Dave,

I installed Matlab 7 in a Toshiba S300L Notebook with Windows 7 Professional. It worked after changing themes to Windows Classic. It had a lot of error messages when returning to the usual personal Theme. I copied the folder ...\jre6 to the corresponding folder al Matlab directory (as told by Recluze at http://recluze.wordpress.com/2009/07/30/matlab-7-under-windows-7/) and it worked correctly with my usual theme but it poured with java error messages at the command window when tried to change the properties of one of my usual plots (bode plot from the Control System Toolbox). While I look for a solution, I think I will change to Windows Classic Theme when working with Matlab 7.

Greetings.

Rigel.

"Dave Chen" <g6771011@live.com> wrote in message <gn87pv$7sr$1@fred.mathworks.com>...

> OK...I finally found the solution for this problem.
> Simply change your theme to classic windows theme!
> It works for me now.

Date Subject Author
2/13/09
Read How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
maniacWaltz
2/14/09
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Dave Chen
2/15/09
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Dave Chen
2/19/09
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Dominic
2/5/11
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Sameer
2/20/09
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Tamir Cohen
5/30/11
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
George Zubal
12/12/09
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Celso Montalvo
11/3/10
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Prashanth
1/29/12
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Scotland
3/29/09
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Luis
5/8/09
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Ondrej Simecek
5/22/09
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Pon
5/22/09
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Pon
5/30/09
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Jonathan
6/3/09
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
a@a.com
5/17/10
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Panos
5/20/10
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
basavangouda gangangoudar
7/17/12
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
chaithragowda09@gmail.com
12/28/12
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Fayçal
1/28/11
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
JT
7/21/09
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Ryan
10/8/09
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Joel
11/16/09
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Sebastian
12/12/09
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Celso Montalvo
12/13/10
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Daniel Garcia
1/9/10
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Jun
1/16/10
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Jura Perko
1/17/10
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Steven Lord
1/16/10
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Jura Perko
5/3/10
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Erik
9/15/10
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Felix
2/29/12
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Georges
9/9/13
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
cmdtechs@gmail.com