Topic: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Replies: 33   Last Post: Sep 9, 2013 1:16 AM

Celso Montalvo

Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?

Sebastian,

I tried the Vista Compatibility Mode and it seems to be working OK. No jave messages, plots are correct, properties changing correct. (Matlab 7 in Windows 7 Pro 32 bits, on a Toshiba S300L, Intel Core 2 Duo T6670 220 GHz, 2 Gb)

Thank you for your tip.

Rigel.

Sebastian <reick.sebastian@googlemail.com> wrote in message <36aca404-e31d-41d0-9b5a-efc6d4743953@j4g2000yqe.googlegroups.com>...
> On 8 Okt., 19:27, "Joel " <joseph.pfeif...@colorado.edu> wrote:

> Inspired by a tip on a related problem (http://www.mathworks.com/
> support/solutions/en/data/1-AUXDGC/index.html?product=ML&solution=1-
> AUXDGC), I ran already the Matlab setup.exe in Vista compatibility
> mode. This alone didn't work either, but setting the Matlab to run in
> Vista mode finally solved the problem, so now I can use Matlab with
> Aero still enabled, without java error messages.

Date Subject Author
2/13/09
Read How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
maniacWaltz
2/14/09
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Dave Chen
2/15/09
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Dave Chen
2/19/09
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Dominic
2/5/11
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Sameer
2/20/09
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Tamir Cohen
5/30/11
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
George Zubal
12/12/09
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Celso Montalvo
11/3/10
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Prashanth
1/29/12
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Scotland
3/29/09
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Luis
5/8/09
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Ondrej Simecek
5/22/09
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Pon
5/22/09
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Pon
5/30/09
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Jonathan
6/3/09
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
a@a.com
5/17/10
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Panos
5/20/10
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
basavangouda gangangoudar
7/17/12
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
chaithragowda09@gmail.com
12/28/12
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Fayçal
1/28/11
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
JT
7/21/09
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Ryan
10/8/09
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Joel
11/16/09
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Sebastian
12/12/09
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Celso Montalvo
12/13/10
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Daniel Garcia
1/9/10
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Jun
1/16/10
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Jura Perko
1/17/10
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Steven Lord
1/16/10
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Jura Perko
5/3/10
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Erik
9/15/10
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Felix
2/29/12
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Georges
9/9/13
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
cmdtechs@gmail.com