Topic: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
Replies: 74   Last Post: Jul 19, 2010 11:53 AM

Louis Talman

Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation

On Dec 18, 2009, at 7:42 AM, Haim wrote:

> Lou, no one can blame you for your attitude. I have the good
> fortune to count among my friends real psychologists. They loath
> educational psychology with a passion you can hardly imagine, since
> it reflects, quite unfairly, on their own profession.

I recall my psychology course in college. It began with a two-week
explanation of why psychology is a science. I wonder why there was no
similar explanation in chemistry or physics?

Are you quite sure that the reflection is at all unfair?

- --Lou Talman
Metropolitan State College of Denver

<http://rowdy.mscd.edu/%7Etalmanl>

Date Subject Author
12/1/09
Read The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
Haim
12/1/09
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
Domenico Rosa
12/1/09
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
Haim
12/2/09
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
Pam
12/2/09
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
Haim
7/19/10
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
Bishop, Wayne
12/3/09
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
Haim
12/4/09
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
Ruth Walker
12/5/09
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
Haim
12/5/09
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
Haim
12/5/09
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
Ruth Walker
12/5/09
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
Haim
12/6/09
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
Haim
12/7/09
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
Haim
12/7/09
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
kirby urner
12/7/09
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
Haim
12/8/09
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
kirby urner
12/7/09
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
Ruth Walker
12/7/09
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
Ruth Walker
12/8/09
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
Haim
12/8/09
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
Haim
12/9/09
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
Haim
12/14/09
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
Haim
12/15/09
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
kirby urner
12/15/09
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
Haim
12/17/09
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
Haim
12/17/09
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
Anna Roys
12/17/09
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
Louis Talman
12/17/09
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
Haim
12/18/09
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
Haim
12/18/09
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
Louis Talman
12/18/09
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
Haim
12/18/09
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
Louis Talman
12/19/09
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
Haim
12/20/09
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
Louis Talman
12/20/09
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
Michael Paul Goldenberg
12/20/09
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
Louis Talman
12/20/09
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
Haim
12/21/09
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
Louis Talman
12/21/09
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
Haim
12/21/09
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
Louis Talman
12/21/09
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
Haim
12/22/09
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
Louis Talman
12/22/09
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
Greg Goodknight
12/22/09
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
Michael Paul Goldenberg
12/22/09
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
Bishop, Wayne
12/22/09
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
Louis Talman
12/23/09
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
Bishop, Wayne
12/22/09
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
Haim
12/22/09
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
Haim
12/23/09
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
GS Chandy
12/23/09
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
Haim
12/23/09
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
Ruth Walker
12/28/09
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
GS Chandy
12/28/09
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
GS Chandy
12/29/09
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
Haim
12/30/09
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
Louis Talman
12/30/09
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
Michael Paul Goldenberg
12/30/09
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
GS Chandy
12/30/09
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
Haim
12/30/09
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
Haim
12/30/09
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
Louis Talman
12/31/09
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
GS Chandy
12/31/09
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
Haim
1/21/10
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
Haim
1/27/10
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
Haim
1/27/10
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
Haim
2/4/10
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
Paul A. Tanner III
1/27/10
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
Steve Cooke
1/27/10
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
Louis Talman
1/27/10
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
Bishop, Wayne
1/27/10
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
Haim
1/27/10
Read Re: The Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation
Haim
1/28/10