Topic: algebraic numbers
Replies: 17   Last Post: Jan 8, 2010 4:16 AM

DrMajorBob

Re: algebraic numbers

I didn't call it a formula. It's an algorithm, a very SIMPLE algorithm,
and it always works.

StringLength was never mentioned in the SATs, to my knowledge. Nor was any
OTHER measure of simplicity.

Nor was SIMPLICITY itself, for that matter. (I think.)

Weren't questions posed as if there could only be one answer?

Bobby

--
DrMajorBob@yahoo.com