Topic: help : how to reverse 2-D lookup table ?
Replies: 10   Last Post: Oct 30, 2013 5:54 AM

meng yan

Re: help : how to reverse 2-D lookup table ?

ImageAnalyst <imageanalyst@mailinator.com> wrote in message <c77ceb5c-3916-4299-b30a-400adb08302a@36g2000yqu.googlegroups.com>...
> meng:
> I think this will help you:
>
> clc;
> close all;
> clear all;
> workspace; % Display workspace panel.
>
> % Create a 1000 row by 10 column array of
> % random integers in the range 0-49.
> T = uint8(50*rand(1000, 10));
>
> % Set a column where we'll look for a certain T value.
> b = 8;
>
> % Find where T = 42 in this column (column b=8)
> aAtTEquals42 = find(T(:,b)==42)

I had tried to use this way,but there is a defualt. I cann't break in points,so this only got some approximate values,you know that 2D lookup table can break in some others values using algorithms ,the real matrix T is more vectors than only T.
when I use the function find(),it only find the values which excist in only T
thanks very much!