Topic: netcdf in matlab 2009a linux
Replies: 3   Last Post: Feb 9, 2010 10:55 AM

Ashish Uthama

Re: netcdf in matlab 2009a linux

On Tue, 09 Feb 2010 04:40:08 -0500, ulas im <ulasim77@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello
> i want to read and write netcdf files on a 2009a verion of a linux
> matlab. can anyone tell me what to do please?
> thanks in advance
> Ulas Im

Type 'doc' at the command line
Click on MATLAB->User guide->Data Import and
Export->Import/Export->Importing Scientific Data File->netCDF :)

In short:
Or please paste this in the MATLAB command window:

Note that these are 'low-level' interface directly to the NetCDF library.
You would have to know a bit about the NetCDF file format
(Dimensions/Variables/Attributes) to get around.