Topic: netcdf in matlab 2009a linux
Replies: 3   Last Post: Feb 9, 2010 10:55 AM

Ashish Uthama

Re: netcdf in matlab 2009a linux

On Tue, 09 Feb 2010 09:54:05 -0500, ulas im <ulasim77@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello again
>
> i used netcdf in windos version of matlab. my real problem is that the
> snctools and mencx libraries do not work in linux version. i think they
> are only for windows or what?
>
> thank you
>
> Ulas

I hope you looked at the text here:
http://mexcdf.sourceforge.net/

I take it to mean that these tools will work fine on any version/platform
on which the native MATLAB interface is present. It ought to work fine on
Linux. If you have more questions, you could contact the author.