Topic: 64bits and memory problem
Replies: 18   Last Post: Oct 2, 2013 5:39 AM

evan Rosen

Re: 64bits and memory problem

James <hynese@cs.tcd.ie> wrote in message <1712131673.21252.1264004162359.JavaMail.root@gallium.mathforum.org>...
> Hi guys,
>
> Thanks for the replies.
>
> I managed to solve this problem by simply converting all problematic mwIndex* arrays to int* arrays.
>
> Took me about a day, but at least it works now.

I was looking through this discussion due to an issue with the Griffiths and Steyvers topic modeling toolbox and your errors look almost identical to mine. I am trying to use the GibbsSamplerLDA function and I thought I'd see if were possible to use your updated version or at least give me some pointers.

thanks