Topic: Inclusive and exclusive definitions... again!
Replies: 17   Last Post: Mar 29, 2010 10:12 PM

GS Chandy

From: Hyderabad, Mumbai/Bangalore, India
Registered: 9/29/05
Re: Inclusive and exclusive definitions... again!

Allan Turton Allan Turton posted: Mar 8, 2010 6:17 AM:
> After wrestling with definitions and hierarchies ...
<SNIP>

> I hope I've made sense.

You have indeed made sense: it's quite an important issue, and children learning would be much benefited if they get good and usable definitions. It is by no means easy to provide sound, meaningful definitions that will stand the test of time and usage. I see several very useful contributions from others here, and I've looked at most of them. I shall be reading this thread with interest. I'm not certain I can contribute much myself.

GSC