Topic: Inclusive and exclusive definitions... again!
Replies: 17   Last Post: Mar 29, 2010 10:12 PM

Louis Talman

Re: Inclusive and exclusive definitions... again!

On Mar 24, 2010, at 4:52 PM, Allan Turton wrote:

> I suspect not much will change unless some authority sets out some
> consistent definitions or at least guidelines for discussion with
> students.

I will be glad to volunteer. And you'd better accept, anybody else
would do it wrong. :-)

- --Lou Talman
Metropolitan State College of Denver

<http://rowdy.mscd.edu/%7Etalmanl>