Topic: Re: *** Re: India - beggar nation, biggest recipient of foreign aid
ever

Replies: 60   Last Post: Apr 6, 2010 1:00 AM

Inertial

Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior aristocratic mind indeed !!!

"Me, ...again!" <arthures@mv.com> wrote in message

> On Mon, 29 Mar 2010, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
>

>> On Mar 29, 6:25 pm, Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times
>> <australia.mining-pion...@neuf.fr> wrote:

>>> Dear Harmony,
>>>
>>> Mr Banerjee has all the proofs needed. I can provide some more if
>>> needed. E = Mc² understanding was developed by Henri Poincarré for a
>>> start ( and stolen by Einstein) , and as well Mr Poincarré corrected
>>> Einstein math at Nancy, where Einstein went specially for it.
>>> Best regards jpturcaud- Hide quoted text -

>> Dear Jean-Paul,
>>
>> I am not sure what Einstein stole from Poincarre.

> Hi Arindam (and anyone else similarly interested),
>
> I have seen the titles of many books, and saw one book at a library, all
> questioning Einstein's contributions as "borrowings" from contributions of
> earlier workers. I am not an expert at this, but, yes. there is a whole
> literature evaluating and judging Einstein's work as being less original
> than most people accept. Once I started to google on this and you'll find
> a lot. On the newsgroup: news.answers there was once a FAQ on Einstein's
> works, too, also documenting and questioning his works. Again, it is not
> an area I am interested in, but a lot of other people have done a lot of
> work on this.

Which has nothing to do with the validity of the physics. Something that
Arindam ignores in all his ego-boosting bluster.

Date Subject Author
3/12/10
Read Re: *** Re: India - beggar nation, biggest recipient of foreign aid
ever
Romanise
3/14/10
Read Re: *** Re: India - beggar nation, biggest recipient of foreign aid
ever
Arindam Banerjee
3/15/10
Read Re: *** Re: India - beggar nation, biggest recipient of foreign aid
ever
ostap_bender_1900@hotmail.com
3/15/10
Read Re: *** Re: India - beggar nation, biggest recipient of foreign aid
ever
Romanise
3/15/10
Read Re: *** Re: India - beggar nation, biggest recipient of foreign aid
ever
Arindam Banerjee
3/16/10
Read Re: *** Re: India - beggar nation, biggest recipient of foreign aid
ever
Romanise
3/27/10
Read Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior
aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times
3/27/10
Read Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Inertial
3/27/10
Read Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior
aristocratic mind indeed !!!
J. Clarke
3/28/10
Read Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior aristocratic mind indeed !!!
harmony
3/28/10
Read FALSE HISTORY TRASHING EINSTEIN (Was: Re: Please listen...)
Dr. Jai Maharaj
3/28/10
Read Re: FALSE HISTORY TRASHING EINSTEIN (Was: Re: Please listen...)
Inertial
3/27/10
Read Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior
aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Guest
3/28/10
Read Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Inertial
3/28/10
Read Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior
aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Arindam Banerjee
3/28/10
Read Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Inertial
3/28/10
Read Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior
aristocratic mind indeed !!!
donstockbauer@hotmail.com
3/29/10
[...]
Marshall
3/29/10
Read Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior
aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Myself,PresentContinuouslyTenseMallu
3/29/10
Read Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior
aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Arindam Banerjee
3/29/10
Read *** Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior
aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Me, ...again!
3/29/10
Read Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Inertial
3/29/10
Read Re: *** Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly
superior aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Arindam Banerjee
3/30/10
Read Re: *** Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly
superior aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Me, ...again!
4/3/10
Read Re: *** Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly
superior aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Arindam Banerjee
4/3/10
Read Re: *** Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly
superior aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Me, ...again!
4/3/10
Read Re: *** Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly
superior aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Arindam Banerjee
3/30/10
Read Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior
aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times
3/30/10
Read Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior aristocratic mind indeed !!!
harmony
3/31/10
Read Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior
aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Romanise
3/31/10
Read Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior
aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Myself,PresentContinuouslyTenseMallu
3/30/10
Read Re: *** Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly
superior aristocratic mind indeed !!!
kangarooistan
3/30/10
Read Re: *** Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly
superior aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Romanise
3/30/10
Read Re: *** Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly
superior aristocratic mind indeed !!!
kangarooistan
4/3/10
Read Re: *** Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly
superior aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Arindam Banerjee
4/3/10
Read Re: *** Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Sunny
[...]
4/4/10
Read Re: *** Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Sunny
4/4/10
Read Re: *** Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly
superior aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Arindam Banerjee
4/5/10
[...]
4/6/10