Topic: Inclusive and exclusive definitions... again!
Replies: 17   Last Post: Mar 29, 2010 10:12 PM

Louis Talman

Re: Inclusive and exclusive definitions... again!

On Mar 28, 2010, at 3:37 PM, GS Chandy wrote:

> Allan Turton posted Mar 27, 2010 12:34 PM:

>> I wouldn't mind (well, not too much) if a government
>> or non-government body proposed a hierarchy and
>> definitions that were different to the ones that I
>> work with, so long as they were explicit and
>> internally consistent. If you can do that Lou, you've
>> got my vote for king!

> My vote would be for a 'non-government body' (including elements
> from government) to do it.

Well, in favor of my proposal, let's note that I wouldn't be a
government body---at least not until Allan and others elect me king.

Of course, I probably won't succeed until after the election...

- --Lou Talman
Metropolitan State College of Denver