Topic: Help!!! Fuzzy logic Simulink
Replies: 4   Last Post: Feb 4, 2013 3:46 PM

Arkadiy Turevskiy

Re: Help!!! Fuzzy logic Simulink

Not sure why you have created a new thread with the same question.
As I said in my earlier reply open the Fuzzy Logic Controller block and type dvr_fuzzy for a block parameter instead of dvr_fuzzy.fis you have now.
Arkadiy