Topic: Help!!! Fuzzy logic Simulink
Replies: 4   Last Post: Feb 4, 2013 3:46 PM

Raj

Re: Help!!! Fuzzy logic Simulink

Actually i am new to this newsreader, so i posted a new thread in order to be more catchy.I have tried what u have adviced by just writing dvr_fuzzy only, bt now i am getting this error:
Error in 'dvr_fuzzy/Fuzzy Logic Controller1': Parameter 'dvr_fuzzy' cannot be evaluated. MATLAB error message: Compilation of 'dvr_fuzzy' in progress.

please provide me your email id, so that i can send you the matlab files , then you can tell me correctly where i am doing a mistake

thanks