Topic: Re: *** Re: India - beggar nation, biggest recipient of foreign aid
ever

Replies: 60   Last Post: Apr 6, 2010 1:00 AM

Sunny

Re: *** Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior aristocratic mind indeed !!!

"Arindam Banerjee" <adda1234@bigpond.com> wrote in message
On Apr 5, 12:52 am, kangarooistan <kangarooist...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 4, 10:19 am, Arindam Banerjee <adda1...@bigpond.com> wrote:
>

> > On Apr 3, 11:30 pm, kangarooistan <kangarooist...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Hi Arindam Banerjee
>
> > > The mindless rabble have no idea at all mate , some things never
> > > change

> > Yes. You get this sort in every age and clime.
>
> Indeed mate

> > > Im busy for a few days so only drop in for a few minutes a day at
> > > the
> > > moment

> > > I was over at the " white Clay ' mine site today , Im not sure you
> > > heard about the 1065 gram plug of gold I located recently

> > Wow! Do you mean 1.065 gm or 1 Kg plus? I do hope the latter, for
> > your sake! That would be a really great nugget.

> Indeed mate , over a kg of 65% gold /35%silver

Good the $60,000 plus will get you off the dole

> not a nugget but a " plug " looks like from the bottom of the smelting
> furnace , at the ' white clay ' [ground quartz sand }, pics soon

"They" overlooked the "plug" from the "smelting Furnace"
Are you certain that your dreamtime flagon wasn't off?

Dear Kanga, what good fortune! I am very happy for you, mate.
Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

** Back slap bullshit inc.

Date Subject Author
3/12/10
Read Re: *** Re: India - beggar nation, biggest recipient of foreign aid
ever
Romanise
3/14/10
Read Re: *** Re: India - beggar nation, biggest recipient of foreign aid
ever
Arindam Banerjee
3/15/10
Read Re: *** Re: India - beggar nation, biggest recipient of foreign aid
ever
ostap_bender_1900@hotmail.com
3/15/10
Read Re: *** Re: India - beggar nation, biggest recipient of foreign aid
ever
Romanise
3/15/10
Read Re: *** Re: India - beggar nation, biggest recipient of foreign aid
ever
Arindam Banerjee
3/16/10
Read Re: *** Re: India - beggar nation, biggest recipient of foreign aid
ever
Romanise
3/27/10
Read Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior
aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times
3/27/10
Read Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Inertial
3/27/10
Read Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior
aristocratic mind indeed !!!
J. Clarke
3/28/10
Read Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior aristocratic mind indeed !!!
harmony
3/28/10
Read FALSE HISTORY TRASHING EINSTEIN (Was: Re: Please listen...)
Dr. Jai Maharaj
3/28/10
Read Re: FALSE HISTORY TRASHING EINSTEIN (Was: Re: Please listen...)
Inertial
3/27/10
Read Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior
aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Guest
3/28/10
Read Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Inertial
3/28/10
Read Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior
aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Arindam Banerjee
3/28/10
Read Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Inertial
3/28/10
Read Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior
aristocratic mind indeed !!!
donstockbauer@hotmail.com
3/29/10
Read Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior
aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times
3/29/10
Read Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior
aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Arindam Banerjee
3/29/10
Read Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior
aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Me, ...again!
3/29/10
Read Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Inertial
3/29/10
Read Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior
aristocratic mind indeed !!!
J. Clarke
3/29/10
Read Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Inertial
3/29/10
Read Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior
aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Arindam Banerjee
3/29/10
Read Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior
aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Marshall
3/29/10
Read Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior
aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Myself,PresentContinuouslyTenseMallu
3/29/10
Read Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior
aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Arindam Banerjee
3/29/10
Read *** Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior
aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Me, ...again!
3/29/10
Read Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Inertial
3/29/10
Read Re: *** Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly
superior aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Arindam Banerjee
3/30/10
Read Re: *** Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly
superior aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Me, ...again!
4/3/10
Read Re: *** Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly
superior aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Arindam Banerjee
4/3/10
Read Re: *** Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly
superior aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Me, ...again!
4/3/10
Read Re: *** Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly
superior aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Arindam Banerjee
3/30/10
Read Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior
aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times
3/30/10
Read Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior aristocratic mind indeed !!!
harmony
3/31/10
Read Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior
aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Romanise
3/31/10
Read Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior
aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Myself,PresentContinuouslyTenseMallu
3/30/10
Read Re: *** Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly
superior aristocratic mind indeed !!!
kangarooistan
3/30/10
Read Re: *** Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly
superior aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Romanise
3/30/10
Read Re: *** Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly
superior aristocratic mind indeed !!!
kangarooistan
4/3/10
Read Re: *** Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly
superior aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Arindam Banerjee
4/3/10
Read Re: *** Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Sunny
[...]
4/4/10
Read Re: *** Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly superior aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Sunny
4/4/10
Read Re: *** Re: Please listen with respect to Mr Banerjee, an vastly
superior aristocratic mind indeed !!!
Arindam Banerjee
4/5/10
[...]
4/6/10