Topic: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Replies: 214   Last Post: Jun 3, 2010 6:36 PM

Nick

Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions

On May 9, 11:29 am, Karl Heinz <karlhe...@sofort-mail.de> wrote:
> Tim BandTech.com wrote:

> >> I didn't even read it because my reply is obvious in either case.
>
> > OK Karl. Thanks for your input.
>
> Hey Tim...
>
> Did you mean this argument:
>      "The sun shines on just half of the earth, for instance.
> Physical systems certainly do behave differently depending
> on their orientation with respect to the earth. This is why
> we see ice sheets near the poles, jungles near the equator."
>
> It is the same argument for both observers. That is, for both
> of them are THE SAME  ice sheets near the poles and the only
> difference is that one might see them while the other one may not.
>
> Of course, will the movies from earth and moon be different, but
> there ist still just one earth and one moon which have a single
> relation to each other in any point in time.
>
> Its just one world which remains the same one at any point of
> time no matter where observers are.
>
> Also, Einstein's argument:
>    "If the principle of relativity were not valid we should therefore
> expect that the direction of motion of the earth at any moment would
> enter into the laws of nature, and also that physical systems in their
> behaviour would be dependent on the orientation in space with respect
> to the earth."
>
> Even this argument does not relate to the different observers argument(!),
> because, no matter how the one object mentioned is oriented in space
> would any observer just see different views of that one and same object.
>
> There is another theory:
>  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Many-worlds_interpretation
> but I guess you didn't refer to that one.

The Sun sets in the opposite direction than the Earth is turning.
Relative motion is opposite and slows down in the distance. These
things which of Einstein did not see.

Mitch Raemsch

Date Subject Author
4/1/10
Read 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/2/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
dan73
4/2/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
dan73
4/2/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Rob Johnson
4/2/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Igor
4/2/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
James Dow Allen
4/7/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Michael Moroney
4/2/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/2/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/3/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Igor
4/3/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/3/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
nuny@bid.ness
4/3/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/4/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
4/5/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/7/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/8/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
4/8/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
bert
4/8/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/17/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
zookumar yelubandi
4/17/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/18/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/19/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
ostap_bender_1900@hotmail.com
4/19/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
4/19/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Thomas Heger
4/19/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/20/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
4/20/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Thomas Heger
4/20/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/20/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
ostap_bender_1900@hotmail.com
4/21/10
Read Re: Usenet: Disinfo agents, bots, spam and idiots
Thomas Heger
4/20/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/21/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
4/21/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Thomas Heger
4/22/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
4/28/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Thomas Heger
4/22/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/22/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/24/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Thomas Heger
4/24/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/26/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/26/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
5/5/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Thomas Heger
5/5/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
5/5/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/5/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Thomas Heger
5/5/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/6/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Thomas Heger
5/6/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/6/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Thomas Heger
5/7/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/8/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Thomas Heger
5/8/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
5/7/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/8/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Thomas Heger
5/8/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/9/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Thomas Heger
5/9/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Karl Heinz
5/9/10
[...]
5/10/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/10/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Karl Heinz
5/10/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Thomas Heger
5/10/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/10/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Thomas Heger
5/11/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/11/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Thomas Heger
5/11/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
dlzc@aol.com \(formerly\)
5/11/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/11/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
dlzc@aol.com \(formerly\)
5/11/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Thomas Heger
5/11/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
dlzc@aol.com \(formerly\)
5/11/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/12/10
[...]
5/13/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/13/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
dlzc@aol.com \(formerly\)
5/13/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/14/10
Read Primitive Radiometer Studies
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/19/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
suzysewnshow
5/20/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/21/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/14/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
dlzc@aol.com \(formerly\)
5/14/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/15/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Thomas Heger
5/15/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/15/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Thomas Heger
5/16/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
waldofj
5/16/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Thomas Heger
5/19/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/19/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/19/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Thomas Heger
5/19/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/20/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/20/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/20/10
Read NEW Primitive Radiometer Studies -- we use the Wiki!
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/21/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Thomas Heger
5/21/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/21/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Thomas Heger
5/23/10
[...]
4/9/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Michael Moroney
4/9/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Androcles
4/9/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
ostap_bender_1900@hotmail.com
4/9/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/9/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/9/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
ross.finlayson@gmail.com
4/9/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/10/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Clifford J. Nelson
4/20/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/25/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Clifford J. Nelson
4/20/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/28/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Sid
4/28/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Paul Hovnanian P.E.
4/28/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
5/16/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
dlzc@aol.com \(formerly\)
5/17/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/18/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/21/10
Read Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/21/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Thomas Heger
5/21/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/22/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Y.Porat
5/22/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/22/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Clifford J. Nelson
5/23/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Thomas Heger
5/23/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/23/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/25/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/25/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Thomas Heger
5/25/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/25/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/26/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Thomas Heger
5/26/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/26/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/26/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Thomas Heger
5/26/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/27/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/27/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Thomas Heger
5/31/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
J. Clarke
5/27/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
zookumar yelubandi
5/28/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Thomas Heger
5/28/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/28/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/29/10
Read Re: Way off topic: oil and politics (was: Hexagonal grid and its
three directions)
Thomas Heger
5/29/10
Read Re: Way off topic: oil and politics (was: Hexagonal grid and its
three directions)
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/29/10
Read Re: Way off topic: oil and politics
Thomas Heger
5/29/10
Read Re: Way off topic: oil and politics
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/30/10
Read Re: Way off topic: oil and politics
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/30/10
Read Re: Way off topic: oil and politics
Thomas Heger
5/31/10
Read Re: Way off topic: oil and politics
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/31/10
Read Re: Way off topic: oil and politics
Thomas Heger
5/29/10
Read Re: Way off topic: oil and politics (was: Hexagonal grid and its
three directions)
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/30/10
Read Re: Way off topic: oil and politics
Thomas Heger
5/30/10
Read Re: Way off topic: oil and politics
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/31/10
Read Re: oil and geology
Thomas Heger
5/31/10
Read Re: oil and geology
J. Clarke
5/31/10
Read Re: oil and geology
Thomas Heger
5/31/10
Read Re: oil and geology
J. Clarke
5/31/10
Read Re: oil and geology
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/31/10
Read Re: oil and geology
vjp2.at@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com
5/28/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
5/30/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Clifford J. Nelson
5/30/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 4 directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/30/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 4 directions
Clifford J. Nelson
5/31/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 4 directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
6/1/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 4 directions
Clifford J. Nelson
6/1/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 4 directions
Clifford J. Nelson
6/1/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 4 directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
6/2/10
[...]
6/3/10