Topic: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Replies: 214   Last Post: Jun 3, 2010 6:36 PM

dlzc@aol.com \(formerly\)

Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies

Dear Tim Golden BandTech.com:

On May 15, 2:29 pm, "Tim Golden BandTech.com" <tttppp...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> On May 15, 2:32 pm, dlzc <dl...@cox.net> wrote:
> > On May 14, 7:02 pm, "Tim Golden BandTech.com" <tttppp...@yahoo.com>
> > wrote:

>http://www.terrapub.co.jp/journals/EPS/pdf/5109/51090979.pdf
>

> > <snip link now broken by Google.Groups>

> > > Due to conservation of energy if an excellent
> > > reflector receives 1000 watts of power and it
> > > returns that 1000 watts to space toward the
> > > source then there can be no work done.

> > Not true.  In free fall, I throw a medicine ball
> > to you, and you throw it equally hard back to me.
> > We are both moving away from each other. Newton
> > can help you here.

> Under this situation where we each throw it 'equally
> hard' it will return to you at a slower speed,
> because I have accelerated away from you in catching
> it. Under repetition of this procedure there will be
> a diminishing acceleration.

... and at some point, the medicine ball will never arrive at one of
us.

> Let's say you throw me the medicine ball at 10 m/s,
> and that my velocity increases by 1 m/s away from
> you. For me to return the medicine ball to you at
> the same velocity (we're getting into some tricky
> relative reference frames here, but let's just
> assume that you've remained stationary to keep from
> getting into too much complication) Then I'll have
> to send it at 12 m/s (add another 1m/s to my velocity
> when I release the ball) and that will require
> expending energy on my part. This is ignoring some
> important details, but is a reasonable first
> approximation. If we keep a perfectly elastic
> reaction on my end the ball will not return to you at
> the same speed that it left you. No matter what we do
> conservation of energy applies, and we will need to
> expend energy in order to maintain the balls velocity
> relative to you, or even to me, because my own
> acceleration has taken some of that energy, even in a
> perfectly elastic situation. You may be envisioning
> a sort of one way spring, but the one way spring will
> not provide me with acceleration.

Simplify it (based on what we surmise), the ball is always seen to
leave the thrower at 10 m/sec.

> This one way spring effect is somewhat what I am
> claiming the light behaves as. A perfect reflector
> is this one way spring; returning all the energy
> that it received back toward the source, thereby
> ensuring that no acceleration took place.

!WHAT!

You are not even thinking now. Over and out.

David A. Smith

Date Subject Author
4/1/10
Read 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/2/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
dan73
4/2/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
dan73
4/2/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Rob Johnson
4/2/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Igor
4/2/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
James Dow Allen
4/7/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Michael Moroney
4/2/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/2/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/3/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Igor
4/3/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/3/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
nuny@bid.ness
4/3/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/4/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
4/5/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/7/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/8/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
4/8/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
bert
4/8/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/17/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
zookumar yelubandi
4/17/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/18/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/19/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
ostap_bender_1900@hotmail.com
4/19/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
4/19/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Thomas Heger
4/19/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/20/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
4/20/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Thomas Heger
4/20/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/20/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
ostap_bender_1900@hotmail.com
4/21/10
Read Re: Usenet: Disinfo agents, bots, spam and idiots
Thomas Heger
4/20/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/21/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
4/21/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Thomas Heger
4/22/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
4/28/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Thomas Heger
4/22/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/22/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/24/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Thomas Heger
4/24/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/26/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/26/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
5/5/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Thomas Heger
5/5/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
5/5/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/5/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Thomas Heger
5/5/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/6/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Thomas Heger
5/6/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/6/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Thomas Heger
5/7/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/8/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Thomas Heger
5/8/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
5/7/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/8/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Thomas Heger
5/8/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/9/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Thomas Heger
5/9/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Karl Heinz
5/9/10
[...]
5/10/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/10/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Karl Heinz
5/10/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Thomas Heger
5/10/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/10/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Thomas Heger
5/11/10
[...]
5/12/10
[...]
5/13/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/13/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
dlzc@aol.com \(formerly\)
5/13/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/14/10
Read Primitive Radiometer Studies
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/19/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
suzysewnshow
5/20/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/21/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/14/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
dlzc@aol.com \(formerly\)
5/14/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/15/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Thomas Heger
5/15/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/15/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Thomas Heger
5/16/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
waldofj
5/16/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Thomas Heger
5/19/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/19/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/19/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Thomas Heger
5/19/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/20/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/20/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/20/10
Read NEW Primitive Radiometer Studies -- we use the Wiki!
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/21/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Thomas Heger
5/21/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/21/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Thomas Heger
5/23/10
[...]
4/9/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Michael Moroney
4/9/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Androcles
4/9/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
ostap_bender_1900@hotmail.com
4/9/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/9/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/9/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
ross.finlayson@gmail.com
4/9/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
4/10/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Clifford J. Nelson
4/20/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/25/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Clifford J. Nelson
4/20/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/28/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Sid
4/28/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Paul Hovnanian P.E.
4/28/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
5/16/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
dlzc@aol.com \(formerly\)
5/17/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/18/10
Read Re: Primitive Radiometer Studies
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/21/10
Read Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/21/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Thomas Heger
5/21/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/22/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Y.Porat
5/22/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/22/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Clifford J. Nelson
5/23/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Thomas Heger
5/23/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/23/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/25/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/25/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Thomas Heger
5/25/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/25/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/26/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Thomas Heger
5/26/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/26/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/26/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Thomas Heger
5/26/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/27/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/27/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Thomas Heger
5/31/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
J. Clarke
5/27/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
zookumar yelubandi
5/28/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Thomas Heger
5/28/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/28/10
Read Re: Hexagonal grid and its three directions
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/29/10
Read Re: Way off topic: oil and politics (was: Hexagonal grid and its
three directions)
Thomas Heger
5/29/10
Read Re: Way off topic: oil and politics (was: Hexagonal grid and its
three directions)
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/29/10
Read Re: Way off topic: oil and politics
Thomas Heger
5/29/10
Read Re: Way off topic: oil and politics
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/30/10
Read Re: Way off topic: oil and politics
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/30/10
Read Re: Way off topic: oil and politics
Thomas Heger
5/31/10
Read Re: Way off topic: oil and politics
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/31/10
Read Re: Way off topic: oil and politics
Thomas Heger
5/29/10
Read Re: Way off topic: oil and politics (was: Hexagonal grid and its
three directions)
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/30/10
Read Re: Way off topic: oil and politics
Thomas Heger
5/30/10
Read Re: Way off topic: oil and politics
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/31/10
Read Re: oil and geology
Thomas Heger
5/31/10
Read Re: oil and geology
J. Clarke
5/31/10
Read Re: oil and geology
Thomas Heger
5/31/10
Read Re: oil and geology
J. Clarke
5/31/10
Read Re: oil and geology
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/31/10
Read Re: oil and geology
vjp2.at@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com
5/28/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Nick
5/30/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 6 directions
Clifford J. Nelson
5/30/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 4 directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
5/30/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 4 directions
Clifford J. Nelson
5/31/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 4 directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
6/1/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 4 directions
Clifford J. Nelson
6/1/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 4 directions
Clifford J. Nelson
6/1/10
Read Re: 3 dimensions and their 4 directions
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
6/2/10
[...]
6/3/10