Topic: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't want
you to know...

Replies: 99   Last Post: Jun 1, 2010 1:19 AM

brian fletcher

Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't
want you to know...

On May 21, 6:17 pm, Graham Cooper <grahamcoop...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 21, 6:38 pm, Government Shill #2 <gov.sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Fri, 21 May 2010 01:23:54 -0700 (PDT), Graham Cooper
>
> > <grahamcoop...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > >I emailed him a link to genesisproof - you wont be hearing any more
> > >magic random chemical reaction atheist BS from him.

> > Is this the extent of your evolutionary "knowledge"?
>
> there's 3 main theories,
> a/ random chemical reactions building into more and more complex life
> forms,
> b/ "spontaneous" creation of complex lifeforms, and
> c/ "guided" chemical reactions building into more and more complex
> life.
>
> I subscribe to C and that evolution will be complete in about a few
> months time when i bonk Jen.
>
> Herc

You missed a fourth.That we each are eternal individuals travelling
from life to life, experience to experience, becoming wiser as we
travel.

BOfL

Date Subject Author
5/20/10
Read What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't want
you to know...
Graham Cooper
5/20/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't want you to know...
raven1
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't
want you to know...
Herc7
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't want you to know...
raven1
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't
want you to know...
Graham Cooper
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't want you to know...
Government Shill #2
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't want you to know...
rossum
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't
want you to know...
Graham Cooper
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't
want you to know...
Syd M.
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't
want you to know...
Syd M.
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't want you to know...
Virgil
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't
want you to know...
Herc7
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't
want you to know...
Chris Krolczyk
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't
want you to know...
Herc7
5/25/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't want you to know...
raven1
5/27/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't want you to know...
|-|ercules
5/28/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't want you to know...
raven1
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't
want you to know...
Herc7
5/21/10
Read Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron
Budikka
5/21/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging
Moron
Me Me
5/22/10
[...]
5/23/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging
Moron
Graham Cooper
5/23/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron
raven1
5/24/10
[...]
BDK
5/24/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron
Government Shill #2
5/24/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging
Moron
Herc7
5/24/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron
BDK
5/25/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron
Government Shill #2
5/25/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron
raven1
5/25/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron
Mr.T
5/26/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron
raven1
5/26/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron
Mr.T
5/26/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron
Peter Bowditch
5/26/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron
Government Shill #2
5/27/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron
|-|ercules
5/30/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron
Peter Bowditch
5/30/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron
|-|ercules
5/30/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron
BDK
5/30/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron
Peter Bowditch
5/30/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron
|-|ercules
5/31/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron
Government Shill #2
5/31/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging
Moron
George
5/31/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron
Government Shill #2
5/31/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron
BDK
5/31/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron
|-|ercules
5/31/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron
BDK
5/31/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging
Moron
George
6/1/10
[...]
Terrys
5/28/10
[...]
chibiabos
5/24/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't want you to know...
raven1
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't
want you to know...
Zappy
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't
want you to know...
Graham Cooper
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't want you to know...
Government Shill #2
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't
want you to know...
Graham Cooper
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't
want you to know...
William Hughes
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't want you to know...
Lisbeth Andersson
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't
want you to know...
J. Antonio Perez M.
5/21/10
[...]
jbriggs444@gmail.com
[...]