Topic: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't want
you to know...

Replies: 99   Last Post: Jun 1, 2010 1:19 AM

Me Me

Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging
Moron

On May 22, 11:11 am, Budikka666 <budik...@netscape.net> wrote:
> On May 21, 2:43 pm, Graham Cooper <grahamcoop...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > you atheists don't like the word random.  natural selection is a
> > random process, at a higher level, yes it guides the DNA combination
> > (mating) process but Atheism is bases on a RANDOM universe.

> Natural selection is the diametric opposite of random, you fucking
> ignorant pile of Pig Shit.  Get a god-damned clue before you open you
> stupid mouth again.  Got that ass wipe?
>
> Budikka

Atheists don't even know what atheism is.

At what stage did natural selection become NON-RANDOM?

Was it pre-cellular self replicating molecules, cell division, complex
organs, sentient beings?

When does the uninterrupted chemical development of life attain NON-
RANDOMNESS?

You all have this ideal of Darwinism as the GUIDING FORCE, claim it
all works according to classical physics, but BZZZZZT Classical
physics is just random reactions.

So what's the story, you all think Quantum Mechanics doesn't hold at
higher levels? Our minds are not the result of probability outcomes
of our brain matter?

Why don't you go one step further and call your FREE WILL a
SUPERNATURAL RELIGIOUS EXPERIENCE,

You all think SELECTION is not a random chemical process. WHAT IS
IT? Talk about POT and the KETTLE, atheism is a claytons religion,
based on NON CHEMICAL EVENTS.

You idiots don't seem to realise human beings are part of the Universe
and abide by the LAWS OF PHYSICS.

So, at what point do NON RANDOM events occur on Earth? When a cell
decides to divide? BWAHAHA

Herc

Date Subject Author
5/20/10
Read What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't want
you to know...
Graham Cooper
5/20/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't want you to know...
raven1
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't
want you to know...
Herc7
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't want you to know...
raven1
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't
want you to know...
Graham Cooper
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't want you to know...
Government Shill #2
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't want you to know...
rossum
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't
want you to know...
Graham Cooper
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't
want you to know...
Syd M.
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't
want you to know...
Syd M.
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't want you to know...
Virgil
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't
want you to know...
Herc7
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't
want you to know...
Chris Krolczyk
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't
want you to know...
Herc7
5/25/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't want you to know...
raven1
5/27/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't want you to know...
|-|ercules
5/28/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't want you to know...
raven1
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't
want you to know...
Herc7
5/21/10
Read Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron
Budikka
5/21/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging
Moron
Me Me
5/22/10
[...]
5/23/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging
Moron
Graham Cooper
5/23/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron
raven1
5/24/10
[...]
BDK
5/24/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron
Government Shill #2
5/24/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging
Moron
Herc7
5/24/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron
BDK
5/25/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron
Government Shill #2
5/25/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron
raven1
5/25/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron
Mr.T
5/26/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron
raven1
5/26/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron
Mr.T
5/26/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron
Peter Bowditch
5/26/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron
Government Shill #2
5/27/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron
|-|ercules
5/30/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron
Peter Bowditch
5/30/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron
|-|ercules
5/30/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron
BDK
5/30/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron
Peter Bowditch
5/30/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron
|-|ercules
5/31/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron
Government Shill #2
5/31/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging
Moron
George
5/31/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron
Government Shill #2
5/31/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron
BDK
5/31/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron
|-|ercules
5/31/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron
BDK
5/31/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging
Moron
George
6/1/10
[...]
Terrys
5/28/10
[...]
chibiabos
5/24/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't want you to know...
raven1
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't
want you to know...
Zappy
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't
want you to know...
Graham Cooper
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't want you to know...
Government Shill #2
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't
want you to know...
Graham Cooper
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't
want you to know...
William Hughes
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't want you to know...
Lisbeth Andersson
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't
want you to know...
J. Antonio Perez M.
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't want you to know...
raven1
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't
want you to know...
brian fletcher
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't
want you to know...
brian fletcher
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't
want you to know...
brian fletcher
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't want you to know...
Government Shill #2
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't
want you to know...
jbriggs444@gmail.com
5/21/10
[...]
Adrian Ferent