Topic: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't want
you to know...

Replies: 99   Last Post: Jun 1, 2010 1:19 AM

Peter Bowditch

Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron

"|-|ercules" <radgray123@yahoo.com> wrote:

>"Peter Bowditch" <myfirstname@ratbags.com> wrote
>> "|-|ercules" <radgray123@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"Peter Bowditch" <myfirstname@ratbags.com> wrote...

>>>Ah yes, you gave me the Straight Jacket award then complained on your site that I made a site about you!

>> No, I didn't and no you didn't.
>>
>> The only thing I wrote about you was how I would not engage you in
>> correspondence because I don't tease the afflicted.
>>

>I read on your site the Straight Jacket award article on me was taken down because you said I was sick.

I will only say this one more time - in February 2002 I mentioned (in
The Millenium Project, not Full Canvas Jacket) that you had emailed me
and I was not going to answer.

http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles/history/2002/02february.htm#9herc

In March 2002 I mentioned you again when you made the threat about
poisoning food.

http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles/history/2002/03march.htm#9mental

There was never any page about you at Full Canvas Jacket to be taken
down.

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
I'm @RatbagsDotCom on Twitter

Date Subject Author
5/20/10
Read What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't want
you to know...
Graham Cooper
5/20/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't want you to know...
raven1
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't
want you to know...
Herc7
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't want you to know...
raven1
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't
want you to know...
Graham Cooper
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't want you to know...
Government Shill #2
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't want you to know...
rossum
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't
want you to know...
Graham Cooper
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't
want you to know...
Syd M.
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't
want you to know...
Syd M.
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't want you to know...
Virgil
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't
want you to know...
Herc7
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't
want you to know...
Chris Krolczyk
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't
want you to know...
Herc7
5/25/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't want you to know...
raven1
5/27/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't want you to know...
|-|ercules
5/28/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't want you to know...
raven1
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't
want you to know...
Herc7
5/21/10
Read Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron
Budikka
5/21/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging
Moron
Me Me
5/22/10
[...]
5/23/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging
Moron
Graham Cooper
5/23/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron
raven1
5/24/10
[...]
BDK
5/24/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron
Government Shill #2
5/24/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging
Moron
Herc7
5/24/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron
BDK
5/25/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron
Government Shill #2
5/25/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron
raven1
5/25/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron
Mr.T
5/26/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron
raven1
5/26/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron
Mr.T
5/26/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron
Peter Bowditch
5/26/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron
Government Shill #2
5/27/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron
|-|ercules
5/30/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron
Peter Bowditch
5/30/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron
|-|ercules
5/30/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron
BDK
5/30/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron
Peter Bowditch
5/30/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron
|-|ercules
5/31/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron
Government Shill #2
5/31/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging
Moron
George
5/31/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron
Government Shill #2
5/31/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron
BDK
5/31/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron
|-|ercules
5/31/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging Moron
BDK
5/31/10
Read Re: Graham Cooper / Herc7 Wants it Publicized that He's a Frigging
Moron
George
6/1/10
[...]
Terrys
5/28/10
[...]
chibiabos
5/24/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't want you to know...
raven1
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't
want you to know...
Zappy
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't
want you to know...
Graham Cooper
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't want you to know...
Government Shill #2
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't
want you to know...
Graham Cooper
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't
want you to know...
William Hughes
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't want you to know...
Lisbeth Andersson
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't
want you to know...
J. Antonio Perez M.
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't want you to know...
raven1
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't
want you to know...
brian fletcher
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't
want you to know...
brian fletcher
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't
want you to know...
brian fletcher
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't want you to know...
Government Shill #2
5/21/10
Read Re: What the world's most famous atheist author RICH DAWK doesn't
want you to know...
jbriggs444@gmail.com
5/21/10
[...]
Adrian Ferent