Topic: A BLATENT FLAW in Cantor's diag proof
Replies: 111   Last Post: Jun 14, 2010 6:15 PM

William Hughes

Re: A BLATENT FLAW in Cantor's diag proof

On Jun 8, 10:06 am, jbriggs444 <jbriggs...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Non-terminating decimals are not a problem for this output
> convention.  At a guess, lines 2 and 3 at least are just
> such digit sequences (pi and e).

You live on a very strange planet. On my planet line
2 has five digits and line 3 has four digits.

- William Hughes

Date Subject Author
6/7/10
Read A BLATENT FLAW in Cantor's diag proof
|-|ercules
6/7/10
Read Re: A BLATENT FLAW in Cantor's diag proof
the man from havana
6/7/10
Read Re: A BLATENT FLAW in Cantor's diag proof
|-|ercules
6/7/10
Read Re: A BLATENT FLAW in Cantor's diag proof
Dingo
6/7/10
Read Re: A BLATENT FLAW in Cantor's diag proof
William Hughes
6/7/10
Read Re: A BLATENT FLAW in Cantor's diag proof
|-|ercules
6/7/10
Read Re: A BLATENT FLAW in Cantor's diag proof
William Hughes
6/7/10
Read Re: A BLATENT FLAW in Cantor's diag proof
|-|ercules
6/7/10
Read Re: A BLATENT FLAW in Cantor's diag proof
Tim Little
6/7/10
Read Re: A BLATENT FLAW in Cantor's diag proof
|-|ercules
6/8/10
Read Re: A BLATENT FLAW in Cantor's diag proof
HeadRush
6/8/10
Read Re: A BLATENT FLAW in Cantor's diag proof
|-|ercules
6/8/10
Read Re: Re: A BLATENT FLAW in Cantor's diag proof
Dingo
6/8/10
Read Re: Re: A BLATENT FLAW in Cantor's diag proof
|-|ercules
6/8/10
Read Re: Re: A BLATENT FLAW in Cantor's diag proof
HeadRush
6/8/10
Read Re: Re: Re: A BLATENT FLAW in Cantor's diag proof
Dingo
6/8/10
Read Re: A BLATENT FLAW in Cantor's diag proof
george
6/8/10
Read Re: A BLATENT FLAW in Cantor's diag proof
|-|ercules
6/8/10
Read Re: A BLATENT FLAW in Cantor's diag proof
William Hughes
6/8/10
Read Re: A BLATENT FLAW in Cantor's diag proof
|-|ercules
6/8/10
Read Re: A BLATENT FLAW in Cantor's diag proof
george
6/8/10
Read Re: A BLATENT FLAW in Cantor's diag proof
george
6/8/10
Read Re: A BLATENT FLAW in Cantor's diag proof
|-|ercules
6/7/10
Read Re: A BLATENT FLAW in Cantor's diag proof
Marshall
6/7/10
Read Re: A BLATENT FLAW in Cantor's diag proof
|-|ercules
6/8/10
Read Re: A BLATENT FLAW in Cantor's diag proof
William Hughes
6/8/10
Read Re: A BLATENT FLAW in Cantor's diag proof
jbriggs444@gmail.com
6/8/10
Read Re: A BLATENT FLAW in Cantor's diag proof
William Hughes
6/8/10
Read Re: A BLATENT FLAW in Cantor's diag proof
jbriggs444@gmail.com
6/8/10
Read Re: A BLATENT FLAW in Cantor's diag proof
herb z
6/8/10
Read Re: A BLATENT FLAW in Cantor's diag proof
herb z
6/8/10
Read Re: A BLATENT FLAW in Cantor's diag proof
William Hughes
6/8/10
Read Re: A BLATENT FLAW in Cantor's diag proof
Marshall
6/8/10
Read Re: A BLATENT FLAW in Cantor's diag proof
jbriggs444@gmail.com
6/8/10
Read Re: A BLATENT FLAW in Cantor's diag proof
Marshall
6/8/10
Read Re: A BLATENT FLAW in Cantor's diag proof
Jim Burns
6/8/10
[...]
6/9/10
[...]
6/10/10
Read Re: A BLATENT FLAW in Cantor's diag proof
Tim Little
6/10/10
Read Re: A BLATENT FLAW in Cantor's diag proof
george
6/7/10
Read Re: A BLATENT FLAW in Cantor's diag proof
Sylvia Else
6/7/10
Read Re: A BLATENT FLAW in Cantor's diag proof
|-|ercules
6/8/10
Read Re: A BLATENT FLAW in Cantor's diag proof
george
6/8/10
Read Re: A BLATENT FLAW in Cantor's diag proof
William Hughes
6/8/10
Read Re: A BLATENT FLAW in Cantor's diag proof
Tim Little
6/8/10
Read Re: A BLATENT FLAW in Cantor's diag proof
Daryl McCullough
6/8/10
Read Re: A BLATENT FLAW in Cantor's diag proof
herb z
6/8/10
Read Re: A BLATENT FLAW in Cantor's diag proof
|-|ercules
6/8/10
Read Discarded [was: Re: A BLATENT FLAW in Cantor's diag proof]
herb z
6/8/10
Read Re: Discarded [was: Re: A BLATENT FLAW in Cantor's diag proof]
Dingo
6/9/10
[...]
6/14/10
Read Re: A BLATENT FLAW in Cantor's diag proof
ross.finlayson@gmail.com
6/8/10
[...]
6/11/10
Read Re: A BLATENT FLAW in Cantor's diag proof
Pol Lux
6/11/10
Read Re: A BLATENT FLAW in Cantor's diag proof
Virgil
6/12/10
Read Re: A BLATENT FLAW in Cantor's diag proof
Ron
6/12/10