Topic: Geometry
Replies: 3   Last Post: Jun 9, 2010 9:43 AM

Morse, Dana

Re: Geometry
att1.html (2.4 K)

Many Geometry teachers encourage students to use color pencils and highlighters.

You may want to avoid red pencils as they could be confused for grading purposes.

Dana F. Morse
New York State
Educational Technology Consultant
Texas Instruments
(315) 730-9858
1-800-TI-CARES
Education.ti.com

Your passion. Our technology. Student success. (TM)