Replies: 658   Last Post: Feb 17, 2013 10:15 AM

lwalke3@lausd.net

On Jun 14, 9:13 pm, "|-|ercules" <radgray...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> There's no need for bullying (George), it's just a maths theory.
> Address the statements and questions and add your own.

I want to avoid using five-letter insults in a thread unless
another poster in the thread has introduced that word.

Here, Herc calls George Greene a "bully."

Now whether Greene deserves to be called "bully" is open to
a debate, but still, there must be an underlying reason that
posters like Herc and galathaea use the word "bully" to
describe posters like Greene.

I see that WM has joined this thread as well. Normally, I
would be grateful to see Cooper and WM work together to stand
up to the "bully" Greene -- except I noticed that Greene has
yet to post in this thread or respond to Herc at all.

Also, in this thread, WM calls Jesse Hughes a "crank," and
then Daryl McCullough argues that the word "crank" more
accurately describes WM than Hughes.

I agree with McCullough to some extent. Based on his posting
habits, Hughes is more likely to agree with posters who merit
the "bully" label than those who merit the "crank" label.

But, as I mentioned earlier, I will not divide posters into
group, but let other posters group for themselves. And so if
WM believes that "crank" is the grouping label that best
describes Hughes, than who am I to interfere with that?

Date Subject Author
|-|ercules
jaimie
Peter Webb