Topic: re: #32
Replies: 23   Last Post: Jun 18, 2010 5:18 AM

Jonathan Halabi

Re: #32
att1.html (1.7 K)

I belive you are correct. The square root of x squared is the absolute value
of x.

for example, the square root of (-3) squared is 3, not -3.

We noticed this as we were keying the exam.

Jonathan Halabi
HS of American Studies
the Bronx