Topic: ever since 1842, the Doppler shift was assumed to exist for
lightwaves and never experimentally verified Chapt 8 #138; ATOM TOTALITY

Replies: 122   Last Post: Jul 10, 2010 2:38 PM

plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com

Comet heavy water due to salt counterbalance? Re: Additive Creation;
Dirac's new radioactivities Chapt 5 #171; ATOM TOTALITY

Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> In a prior edition of this book I found out that 160 ppm of heavy
> water for Earth's oceans
> and 320 ppm of heavy water for Comets. I do not know of the veracity
> of those numbers
> but going with them, let me suggest an experiment as to how they came
> about.
>
> Of course, in that prior edition I was using those numbers of 2X, as
> an argument that the
> Earth was 1/2 to 3/4 as old as the Sun and the Comets and was using
> Dirac's multiplicative
> creation of new radioactivities.
>
> But let me suggest an experiment that may resolve the 160 versus 320
> ppm issue. Suppose
> Dirac new radioactivities Additive Creation is correct and welling
> from the Nucleus of the
> Atom Totality in the form of cosmic rays and cosmic gamma ray bursts.
>
> Now the proportion of salt in Earth oceans versus salt in Cometary
> water is very much
> different. Is it a 2X ratio? Probably not.
>
> But I propose an experiment where we take average ocean water of earth
> with its
> average salt content and we bombard it with a measured amount of gamma
> rays
> and cosmic rays (being protons). And it is a closed system. We do the
> same for
> a representative of Comet water in a closed system bombarded.
>
> The question is, does the bombardment increase the heavy water amount
> in the
> Comet system and not so much in the Earth system? Where the cosmic
> rays
> (protons) goes to increasing the salinity of the Earth water? Is there
> such a
> thing as "heavy salt"?
>
> And is there such a thing as a likely building principle to make salt,
> starting with
> hydrogen through carbon, an aufbau of building atomic elements that
> prefers
> increasing salt rather than increasing the density of deuterium water?
> So that
> on a planet the size of Earth with its huge supply of water, that the
> Dirac
> additive creation is locked into increasing the salt content density
> rather than
> on comets aufbau, increasing the heavy water density.
>
> So in this experiment, we have two closed systems bombarded by cosmic
> rays (protons) and want to see if for some reason, heavy water is
> preferred
> in Comet system.

As I wrote in the previous edition of this book, I used the 160ppm
data of
Earth heavy water versus 320ppm heavy water in Comets as a age
argument.
Citing that 2X density as that Sun and Comets were much older than
Earth
due to Dirac new radioactivities-multiplicative creation.

In this edition, the 4th edition, I am citing that data as possible
evidence for
Dirac new radioactivities-additive creation.

I was looking up salt of its sodium and chlorine atoms as to whether
we can
have "heavy salt" when normal salt is bombarded with cosmic rays
(protons).

Interestling, sodium has only one stable isotope of Na23. However,
chlorine
has two stable isotopes of CL35 and CL37. Odd that CL36 should not be
stable, if its neighbors are stable.

Anyway, I am guessing or speculating that perhaps the Dirac New
Radioactivities
of Additive Creation of a constant steady influx of cosmic rays
(protons) shot from
the Nucleus of the Atom Totality and ending up on a Comet or on Earth
ocean.
That the proton would increase the heavy water in Comets to a 320 ppm
but would
on Earth oceans increase the ratio of the salt into "heavy salt".

So my speculation is that comets have 2X the heavy water density than
does
Earth but if you take into account the salt on Earth oceans would be
compensation
of the 160 ppm heavy water going into the increased proportion of
heavy salt.

So that the Dirac New Radioactivities of adding protons to Earth and
to a Comet
are in equal amounts relative to existing matter, but that the heavy
water plus
heavy salt on Earth matches the proportion of heavy water on a Comet.

So has anyone studied and found out if the heavy salt on Earth is 2X
the density
of heavy salt on a Comet?

And is a chemist prepared to say that when bombarding ocean water with
protons
that a large proportion of the salt molecules absorb the proton,
whereas on comet
water that has little salt at all, the protons are absorbed as heavy
water.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium/

Date Subject Author
6/5/10
Read ever since 1842, the Doppler shift was assumed to exist for
lightwaves and never experimentally verified Chapt 8 #138; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/6/10
Read zapping a moving car with the alleged Doppler radar yet the radio
wave has no Doppler Chapt 8 #139; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/6/10
Read Re: zapping a moving car with the alleged Doppler radar yet the radio
wave has no Doppler Chapt 8 #139; ATOM TOTALITY
pete
ostap_bender_1900@hotmail.com
6/6/10
Read Re: zapping a moving car with the alleged Doppler radar yet the radio
wave has no Doppler Chapt 8 #140; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/6/10
Read Re: zapping a moving car with the alleged Doppler radar yet the radio
wave has no Doppler Chapt 8 #140; ATOM TOTALITY
ostap_bender_1900@hotmail.com
6/6/10
Read Re: zapping a moving car with the alleged Doppler radar yet the radio wave has no Doppler Chapt 8 #140; ATOM TOTALITY
Mike Dworetsky
6/6/10
Read Re: zapping a moving car with the alleged Doppler radar yet the radio
wave has no Doppler Chapt 8 #140; ATOM TOTALITY
David Bernier
6/6/10
Read Re: zapping a moving car with the alleged Doppler radar yet the radio wave has no Doppler Chapt 8 #140; ATOM TOTALITY
Mike Dworetsky
6/6/10
Read Re: zapping a moving car with the alleged Doppler radar yet the radio
wave has no Doppler Chapt 8 #142; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/7/10
Read Inconsistency of Special Relativity and Doppler Effect Chapt 8 #143;
ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/7/10
Read Re: Inconsistency of Special Relativity and Doppler Effect Chapt 8
#143; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/6/10
Read proof that the Doppler Shift never occurrs with EM waves Chapt 8
#141; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/7/10
Read Re: proof that the Doppler Shift never occurrs with EM waves Chapt 8 #141; ATOM TOTALITY
Mike Dworetsky
#144; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/7/10
Read Re: proof that the Doppler Shift never occurrs with EM waves Chapt 8 #144; ATOM TOTALITY
Mike Dworetsky
6/8/10
Read Slow-light; whether it supports a nonexistant doppler effect on Light
Chapt 8 #145; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/8/10
Read Re: Slow-light; whether it supports a nonexistant doppler effect on
Light Chapt 8 #146; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/8/10
Read using "slow light" in a future experiment where a slow-light source
is on a moving platform to test for a Doppler shift effect Chapt 8 #147; ATOM
TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/8/10
Read Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation proves Atom Totality and
dismisses Big Bang Chapt 3 #148; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/8/10
Read Cosmic Blackbody Microwave Background Radiation proves Atom Totality
and dismisses Big Bang Chapt 3 #149; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/8/10
Read Re: Cosmic Blackbody Microwave Background Radiation proves Atom
Totality and dismisses Big Bang Chapt 3 #149; ATOM TOTALITY
Porky Pig Jr
6/9/10
Read Cosmic Blackbody Microwave Background Radiation proves Atom Totality
and dismisses Big Bang Chapt 3 #150; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/10/10
Read Re: Cosmic Blackbody Microwave Background Radiation proves Atom
Totality and dismisses Big Bang Chapt 3 #151; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/10/10
Read Re: Cosmic Blackbody Microwave Background Radiation proves Atom Totality and dismisses Big Bang Chapt 3 #151; ATOM TOTALITY
Mike Dworetsky
6/10/10
Read maybe I need to combine this chapter with "Dirac new radioactivities"
Chapt 3 #152; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/10/10
Read Re: maybe I need to combine this chapter with "Dirac new radioactivities" Chapt 3 #152; ATOM TOTALITY
Mike Dworetsky
6/10/10
Read Big Bang is a amorphous, a nonentity, process whereas Atom Totality
is a "something that is building" Chapt 3 #153; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/11/10
Read reminder to talk more about blackbody microwave and Dirac new
radioactivities Chapt 1&3 #154; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/11/10
Read Wegener's Continental Drift theory may be telling on Atom Totality
social acceptance Chapt 1 &3 #155; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/12/10
Read expanding the history chapter of this book Chapt 2 #156; ATOM
TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/13/10
Read expanding the history chapter of this book Chapt 2 #157; ATOM
TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/13/10
Read scientists making discoveries of science with superdeterminism Chapt
2 #158; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/13/10
Read summary of "history of physics" and how discoveries of theories are
made Chapt 2 #159; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/13/10
Read Re: summary of "history of physics" and how discoveries of theories
are made Chapt 2 #159; ATOM TOTALITY
bert
6/14/10
Read superdeterminism rather than Darwin evolution for science theory
discoveries Chapt 2 #160; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/14/10
Read Re: superdeterminism rather than Darwin evolution for science theory
discoveries Chapt 2 #160; ATOM TOTALITY
Porky Pig Jr
6/14/10
Read circumstantial evidence for Wegener but not for Darwin; what about
Atom Totality? Chapt 2 #161; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/14/10
Read proving Dirac's new radioactivities is additive creation based on
Local Group galaxies?? Chapt 14 #162; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/15/10
Read best way of testing Dirac's new radioactivities additive creation
Chapt 14 #163; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/15/10
Read Re: best way of testing Dirac's new radioactivities additive creation
Chapt 14 #164; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/6/10
Read Re: zapping a moving car with the alleged Doppler radar yet the radio
wave has no Doppler Chapt 8 #140; ATOM TOTALITY
Porky Pig Jr
6/7/10
Read Re: zapping a moving car with the alleged Doppler radar yet the radio
wave has no Doppler Chapt 8 #140; ATOM TOTALITY
bjacoby@iwaynet.net
6/7/10
Read Re: zapping a moving car with the alleged Doppler radar yet the radio wave has no Doppler Chapt 8 #140; ATOM TOTALITY
Androcles
6/7/10
Read Re: zapping a moving car with the alleged Doppler radar yet the radio
wave has no Doppler Chapt 8 #140; ATOM TOTALITY
ostap_bender_1900@hotmail.com
6/7/10
Read Re: zapping a moving car with the alleged Doppler radar yet the radio
wave has no Doppler Chapt 8 #140; ATOM TOTALITY
ostap_bender_1900@hotmail.com
6/7/10
Read Re: zapping a moving car with the alleged Doppler radar yet the radio
wave has no Doppler Chapt 8 #140; ATOM TOTALITY
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/15/10
Read reorganization of chapters Chapt 1 #165; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/15/10
Read Experiment to prove Dirac's new-radioactivities additive-creation
Chapt 5 #166; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/15/10
Read history of sciences and deciding-evidence Chapt 2 #167; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/15/10
Read Additive Creation; Dirac's new radioactivities Chapt 5 #168; ATOM
TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/15/10
Read heavy water in comets is already proof Re: Additive Creation; Dirac's
new radioactivities Chapt 5 #169; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/16/10
Read Heavy water Experiment; 160 ppm deuterium Re: Additive Creation;
Dirac's new radioactivities Chapt 5 #170; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/16/10
Read Re: Heavy water Experiment; 160 ppm deuterium Re: Additive Creation;
Dirac's new radioactivities Chapt 5 #170; ATOM TOTALITY
Porky Pig Jr
6/17/10
Read Comet heavy water due to salt counterbalance? Re: Additive Creation;
Dirac's new radioactivities Chapt 5 #171; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/17/10
Read Re: Comet heavy water due to salt counterbalance? Re: Additive
Creation; Dirac's new radioactivities Chapt 5 #171; ATOM TOTALITY
bert
6/17/10
Read Experiment: Additive Creation; Dirac's new radioactivities Chapt 5
#172; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/18/10
Read rewrite of #172; Dirac's new radioactivities Chapt 5 #173; ATOM
TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/19/10
Read Re: rewrite of #172; Dirac's new radioactivities Chapt 5 #173; ATOM TOTALITY
Owen Jacobson
6/19/10
Read Re: rewrite of #172; Dirac's new radioactivities Chapt 5 #173; ATOM TOTALITY
Androcles
6/19/10
Read Comet's 320ppm versus Earth's 160ppm experiment; Dirac's new
radioactivities Chapt 5 #177; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/22/10
Read a check on my derivation "elementary charge e" out of pure math;
1.618.. x 10^-19 C; magnetic monopole Chapt 14 #190; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/22/10
Read question as to whether speed of light is precisely 314159265.35.. m/s
; magnetic monopole Chapt 14 #191; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/22/10
Read Re: question as to whether speed of light is precisely 314159265.35..
m/s ; magnetic monopole Chapt 14 #191; ATOM TOTALITY
Frederick Williams
6/22/10
Read Re: question as to whether speed of light is precisely 314159265.35.. m/s ; magnetic monopole Chapt 14 #191; ATOM TOTALITY
Owen Jacobson
6/22/10
Read Re: question as to whether speed of light is precisely 314159265.35.. m/s ; magnetic monopole Chapt 14 #191; ATOM TOTALITY
Androcles
6/22/10
Read Re: question as to whether speed of light is precisely 314159265.35..
m/s ; magnetic monopole Chapt 14 #191; ATOM TOTALITY
David R Tribble
6/22/10
Read Re: question as to whether speed of light is precisely 314159265.35.. m/s ; magnetic monopole Chapt 14 #191; ATOM TOTALITY
Androcles
6/23/10
Read Re: question as to whether speed of light is precisely 314159265.35..
m/s ; magnetic monopole Chapt 14 #191; ATOM TOTALITY
David R Tribble
6/23/10
Read Re: question as to whether speed of light is precisely 314159265.35.. m/s ; magnetic monopole Chapt 14 #191; ATOM TOTALITY
Androcles
6/28/10
Read Re: question as to whether speed of light is precisely 314159265.35.. m/s ; magnetic monopole Chapt 14 #191; ATOM TOTALITY
Mitchell Jones
6/22/10
Read Re: question as to whether speed of light is precisely 314159265.35..
m/s ; magnetic monopole Chapt 14 #191; ATOM TOTALITY
Uncle Al
6/22/10
Read Re: question as to whether speed of light is precisely 314159265.35..
m/s ; magnetic monopole Chapt 14 #191; ATOM TOTALITY
David R Tribble
6/23/10
Read deriving speed of light from purely math considerations ; speed of
light Chapt 19 #192; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/23/10
Read speed of light in km as exactly equal to 314159 km/second ; speed of
light Chapt 19 #193; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/23/10
Read Re: speed of light in km as exactly equal to 314159 km/second ; speed
of light Chapt 19 #193; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/23/10
Read some backtracking in deriving speed of light from purely math
considerations ; speed of light Chapt 19 #194; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/23/10
Read pseudosphere in deriving speed of light from purely math
considerations ; Chapt 19 #195; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/24/10
Read pseudosphere poles = 5,000 km? in deriving speed of light from purely
math considerations ; Chapt 19 #196; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/24/10
Read looking for 1/8 circumference of Earth-Sphere = 5,000 km ; Chapt 19
#197; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/25/10
Read deriving speed of light from pure math alone; Tractrix ; Chapt 19
#198; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/25/10
Read deriving "elementary charge" from pure math alone ; Chapt 19 #199;
ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/25/10
Read deriving speed of light purely from math; radius of pseudosphere
defect as 5,000km?? Chapt 19 #200; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/25/10
Read deriving speed of light purely from math; diameter of pseudosphere
defect as 5,000km?? Chapt 19 #201; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/26/10
Read speed of light from pure math as (NxN)/(1/8N) = 8N Chapt 19 #202;
ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/26/10
Read speed of light from pure math as (NxN)/(1/8N) = 8N ; Schrodinger Eq.
Chapt 19 #203; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/26/10
Read Re: speed of light from pure math as (NxN)/(1/8N) = 8N ; Schrodinger
Eq. Chapt 19 #203; ATOM TOTALITY
Cassidy Furlong
6/27/10
Read backtracking on speed of light derived from pure math Chapt 19 #204;
ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/27/10
Read on course! for deriving speed of light from pure math Chapt 19 #205;
ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/27/10
Read deriving speed of light out of raw pure math Chapt 19 #206; ATOM
TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/28/10
Read deriving speed of light out of raw pure math Chapt 19 #207; ATOM
TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/28/10
Read Re: deriving speed of light out of raw pure math Chapt 19 #207; ATOM
TOTALITY
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/29/10
Read Olber's paradox resolved Chapt 3 #208; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/29/10
Read uniform Blackbody 2.71 K cosmic microwave background radiation Chapt
3 #209; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/29/10
Read blackbody CMBR and why kelvin scale is special Chapt 3 #210; ATOM
TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/29/10
Read blackbody CMBR and why kelvin scale is special Chapt 3 #211; ATOM
TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
7/1/10
Read blackbody CMBR and why kelvin scale is special Chapt 3 #212; ATOM
TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
7/1/10
Read Re: blackbody CMBR and Olbers Chapt 3 #213; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
7/1/10
Read blackbody CMBR and Olber's Paradox explained Chapt 3 #213; ATOM
TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
7/2/10
Read missing mass with its solid-body-rotation conundrum solved Chapt 4
#214; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
7/8/10
Read deriving speed of light out of pure math as pseudosphere nested
inside sphere Chapt 19 #215; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
7/8/10
Read speed of light out of pure math the pseudosphere as time and sphere
as distance Chapt 19 #216; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
7/8/10
Read time as the circumference of the lobe inside the sphere: deriving
speed of light from pure math Chapt 19 #217; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
7/10/10
Read Re: Schrodinger cubic set; deriving speed of light from pure math
Chapt 19 #219; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
7/10/10
Read Why blackbody Cosmic microwave radiation is more compelling evidence
than Missing Mass Chapt 4 #220; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/19/10
Read Re: rewrite of #172; Dirac's new radioactivities Chapt 5 #173; ATOM TOTALITY
Owen Jacobson
6/19/10
Read Re: rewrite of #172; Dirac's new radioactivities Chapt 5 #173; ATOM TOTALITY
Androcles
6/19/10
Read additive versus multiplicative creation: Dirac's new radioactivities
Chapt 5 #178; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/19/10
Read Anders, Ebihara Re: additive versus multiplicative creation: Dirac's
new radioactivities Chapt 5 #179; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/20/10
Read Re: Anders, Ebihara Re: additive versus multiplicative creation:
Dirac's new radioactivities Chapt 5 #180; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/20/10
Read combinations of additive and multiplicative creation: Dirac's new
radioactivities Chapt 5 #181; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/20/10
Read Universe itself is the one and only magnetic monopole Chapt 14 #182;
ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/21/10
Read Dirac was both right and wrong about his magnetic monopole Chapt 14
#184; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/21/10
Read speed of light is likely to be more accurately that of 3.14159.. x
10^8 m/s; magnetic monopole Chapt 14 #185; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/21/10
Read electric charge is likely to be more accurately that of 1.618.. x
10^-19 C; magnetic monopole Chapt 14 #186; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/21/10
Read 1/8 log spiral to yield speed of light ; magnetic monopole Chapt 14
#187; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/21/10
Read Re: electric charge is likely to be more accurately that of 1.618.. x
10^-19 C; magnetic monopole Chapt 14 #188; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/22/10
Read deriving "elementary charge e" out of pure math; 1.618.. x 10^-19 C;
magnetic monopole Chapt 14 #189; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/18/10
Read Additive Creation Dirac's new radioactivities predicts why lithium,
beryllium, boron are so rare Chapt 5 #174; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/18/10
Read Additive Creation Dirac's New Radioactivities predicts that iron is
stable to fission & fusion Chapt 12 #175; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/18/10
Read Additive Creation Dirac's New Radioactivities and Gamma Ray Bursts
Chapt 5 #176; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/22/10
Read Re: a check on my derivation "elementary charge e" out of pure math;
1.618.. x 10^-19 C; magnetic monopole Chapt 14 #190; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/23/10
Read Re: ever since 1842, the Doppler shift was assumed to exist for
lightwaves and never experimentally verified Chapt 8 #138; ATOM TOTALITY
NoEinstein