Topic: As goes reading education, so goes math education
Replies: 79   Last Post: Jun 17, 2010 11:59 AM

GS Chandy

From: Hyderabad, Mumbai/Bangalore, India
Registered: 9/29/05
Re: As goes reading education, so goes math education

Robert Hansen posted Jun 17, 2010 10:31 AM:
>(GSC) "What ILW is looking for: We are a tiny >organisation
> with a HUGE concept, something that can create a
> paradigm shift in the way individuals and groups
> tackle their problems, work to accomplish their
> Missions.  The sole knowledge of the OPMS lies with
> us.  We are looking for an appropriate collaboration
> that can help take the OPMS concept to the market: we
> shall require financial, management and technical
> inputs from our collaborators."
>
>(Robert Hansen) Financial inputs?
>
> Maybe www.investor.gov can help you.

I doubt it. If that is a US government site, then it would be designed to meet US citizen needs.

Anyway, thanks for the thought - and perhaps I shall take a look at the site when my Internet connection is a little less flaky than it is now.

GSC

Date Subject Author
6/2/10
Read As goes reading education, so goes math education
Pam
6/2/10
Read Re: As goes reading education, so goes math education
Haim
6/2/10
Read Re: As goes reading education, so goes math education
Robert Hansen
6/3/10
Read Re: As goes reading education, so goes math education
Pam
6/3/10
Read Re: As goes reading education, so goes math education
Ihor Charischak
6/3/10
Read Re: As goes reading education, so goes math education
Jonathan Groves
6/3/10
Read Re: As goes reading education, so goes math education
Pam
6/3/10
Read Re: As goes reading education, so goes math education
Robert Hansen
6/3/10
Read Re: As goes reading education, so goes math education
Bishop, Wayne
6/3/10
Read Re: As goes reading education, so goes math education
Pam
6/3/10
Read Re: As goes reading education, so goes math education
GS Chandy
6/3/10
Read Re: As goes reading education, so goes math education
Bishop, Wayne
6/3/10
Read Re: As goes reading education, so goes math education
Jonathan Groves
6/3/10
Read Re: As goes reading education, so goes math education
Robert Hansen
6/3/10
Read Re: As goes reading education, so goes math education
Robert Hansen
6/4/10
Read Re: As goes reading education, so goes math education
Pam
6/4/10
Read Re: As goes reading education, so goes math education
Pam
6/4/10
Read Re: As goes reading education, so goes math education
Pam
6/4/10
Read Re: As goes reading education, so goes math education
Pam
6/4/10
Read Re: As goes reading education, so goes math education
Pam
6/5/10
Read Re: As goes reading education, so goes math education
Pam
6/5/10
Read Re: As goes reading education, so goes math education
GS Chandy
6/5/10
Read Re: As goes reading education, so goes math education
Robert Hansen
6/6/10
Read Re: As goes reading education, so goes math education
kirby urner
6/5/10
[...]
6/7/10
Read Re: As goes reading education, so goes math education
Pam
6/7/10
Read Re: As goes reading education, so goes math education
Pam
6/7/10
Read Re: As goes reading education, so goes math education
Pam
6/7/10
Read Re: As goes reading education, so goes math education
GS Chandy
6/7/10
Read Re: As goes reading education, so goes math education
GS Chandy
6/7/10
Read Re: As goes reading education, so goes math education
Anna Roys
6/7/10
Read Re: As goes reading education, so goes math education
kirby urner
6/7/10
Read Re: As goes reading education, so goes math education
Pam
6/8/10
Read Re: As goes reading education, so goes math education
Robert Hansen
6/8/10
Read Re: As goes reading education, so goes math education
GS Chandy
6/8/10
Read Re: As goes reading education, so goes math education
Pam
6/8/10
Read Re: As goes reading education, so goes math education
Pam
6/8/10
Read Re: As goes reading education, so goes math education
kirby urner
6/8/10
Read Re: As goes reading education, so goes math education
Paul A. Tanner III
6/8/10
Read Re: As goes reading education, so goes math education
Anna Roys
6/8/10
Read Re: As goes reading education, so goes math education
Robert Hansen
6/8/10
Read Re: As goes reading education, so goes math education
GS Chandy
6/9/10
[...]
6/10/10
Read Re: As goes reading education, so goes math education
Pam
6/10/10
Read Re: As goes reading education, so goes math education
Pam
6/10/10
Read Re: As goes reading education, so goes math education
Pam
6/10/10
Read Re: As goes reading education, so goes math education
Robert Hansen
6/12/10
Read Re: As goes reading education, so goes math education
Robert Hansen
6/13/10
Read Re: As goes reading education, so goes math education
Anna Roys
6/13/10
Read Re: As goes reading education, so goes math education
Anna Roys
6/14/10
Read Re: As goes reading education, so goes math education
Robert Hansen
6/16/10
Read Re: As goes reading education, so goes math education
GS Chandy
6/16/10
Read Re: As goes reading education, so goes math education
GS Chandy
6/17/10