Replies: 658   Last Post: Feb 17, 2013 10:15 AM

Guest

Watch Watch this User

On Jun 15, 9:06 am, stevendaryl3...@yahoo.com (Daryl McCullough)
wrote:
> WM says...
>

> >On 15 Jun., 12:26, stevendaryl3...@yahoo.com (Daryl McCullough) wrote:
>
> >> (B) There exists a real number r,
> >> Forall computable reals r',
> >> there exists a natural number n
> >> such that r' and r disagree at the nth decimal place.

> >In what form does r exist, unless it is computable too?
>
> r is computable *relative* to the list L of all computable reals.
> That is, there is an algorithm which, given an enumeration of computable
> reals, returns a real that is not on that list.
>
> In the theory of Turing machines, one can formalize the notion
> of computability relative to an "oracle", where the oracle is an
> infinite tape representing a possibly noncomputable function of
> the naturals.
>
> --
> Daryl McCullough
> Ithaca, NY

WHY THIS OBSESSION with infinite sequence of PI number illusion,
which after all is derived as an approximation of tape measurements.
Why the Xenophobia for a new way to look at this via the -1 tangent
mathematics.

The Pi is more related to 180/19 / 3.016666666667 ==
3.14044780459 or close , depending on the mathematics.
180/3.14044780459= true radian of around 57.31666.

This finally will lead to a correction of the degree value itself ,
but these values are very close. If any Pi sequence is truly infinite,
its value should be infinite and there is no evidence therof

Hope research

Date Subject Author
|-|ercules
jaimie