Topic: ever since 1842, the Doppler shift was assumed to exist for
lightwaves and never experimentally verified Chapt 8 #138; ATOM TOTALITY

Replies: 122   Last Post: Jul 10, 2010 2:38 PM

Frederick Williams

Re: question as to whether speed of light is precisely 314159265.35..
m/s ; magnetic monopole Chapt 14 #191; ATOM TOTALITY

Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

> Earlier this year, I derived the speed of light from purely
> mathematical considerations,
> without ever having to do any physics experiment to find out what the
> speed of light is.
> Of course, I would want to verify by physics experiment that I had
> actually produced the
> speed of light.

The speed of light is 299,792,458 metres per second by definition.

--
I can't go on, I'll go on.

Date Subject Author
6/5/10
Read ever since 1842, the Doppler shift was assumed to exist for
lightwaves and never experimentally verified Chapt 8 #138; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/6/10
Read zapping a moving car with the alleged Doppler radar yet the radio
wave has no Doppler Chapt 8 #139; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/6/10
Read Re: zapping a moving car with the alleged Doppler radar yet the radio
wave has no Doppler Chapt 8 #139; ATOM TOTALITY
pete
ostap_bender_1900@hotmail.com
6/6/10
Read Re: zapping a moving car with the alleged Doppler radar yet the radio
wave has no Doppler Chapt 8 #140; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/6/10
Read Re: zapping a moving car with the alleged Doppler radar yet the radio
wave has no Doppler Chapt 8 #140; ATOM TOTALITY
ostap_bender_1900@hotmail.com
6/6/10
Read Re: zapping a moving car with the alleged Doppler radar yet the radio wave has no Doppler Chapt 8 #140; ATOM TOTALITY
Mike Dworetsky
6/6/10
Read Re: zapping a moving car with the alleged Doppler radar yet the radio
wave has no Doppler Chapt 8 #140; ATOM TOTALITY
David Bernier
6/6/10
Read Re: zapping a moving car with the alleged Doppler radar yet the radio wave has no Doppler Chapt 8 #140; ATOM TOTALITY
Mike Dworetsky
6/6/10
Read Re: zapping a moving car with the alleged Doppler radar yet the radio
wave has no Doppler Chapt 8 #142; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/7/10
Read Inconsistency of Special Relativity and Doppler Effect Chapt 8 #143;
ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/7/10
Read Re: Inconsistency of Special Relativity and Doppler Effect Chapt 8
#143; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/6/10
Read proof that the Doppler Shift never occurrs with EM waves Chapt 8
#141; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/7/10
Read Re: proof that the Doppler Shift never occurrs with EM waves Chapt 8 #141; ATOM TOTALITY
Mike Dworetsky
#144; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/7/10
Read Re: proof that the Doppler Shift never occurrs with EM waves Chapt 8 #144; ATOM TOTALITY
Mike Dworetsky
6/8/10
Read Slow-light; whether it supports a nonexistant doppler effect on Light
Chapt 8 #145; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/8/10
Read Re: Slow-light; whether it supports a nonexistant doppler effect on
Light Chapt 8 #146; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/8/10
Read using "slow light" in a future experiment where a slow-light source
is on a moving platform to test for a Doppler shift effect Chapt 8 #147; ATOM
TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/8/10
Read Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation proves Atom Totality and
dismisses Big Bang Chapt 3 #148; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/8/10
Read Cosmic Blackbody Microwave Background Radiation proves Atom Totality
and dismisses Big Bang Chapt 3 #149; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/8/10
Read Re: Cosmic Blackbody Microwave Background Radiation proves Atom
Totality and dismisses Big Bang Chapt 3 #149; ATOM TOTALITY
Porky Pig Jr
6/9/10
Read Cosmic Blackbody Microwave Background Radiation proves Atom Totality
and dismisses Big Bang Chapt 3 #150; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/10/10
Read Re: Cosmic Blackbody Microwave Background Radiation proves Atom
Totality and dismisses Big Bang Chapt 3 #151; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/10/10
Read Re: Cosmic Blackbody Microwave Background Radiation proves Atom Totality and dismisses Big Bang Chapt 3 #151; ATOM TOTALITY
Mike Dworetsky
6/10/10
Read maybe I need to combine this chapter with "Dirac new radioactivities"
Chapt 3 #152; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/10/10
Read Re: maybe I need to combine this chapter with "Dirac new radioactivities" Chapt 3 #152; ATOM TOTALITY
Mike Dworetsky
6/10/10
Read Big Bang is a amorphous, a nonentity, process whereas Atom Totality
is a "something that is building" Chapt 3 #153; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/11/10
Read reminder to talk more about blackbody microwave and Dirac new
radioactivities Chapt 1&3 #154; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/11/10
Read Wegener's Continental Drift theory may be telling on Atom Totality
social acceptance Chapt 1 &3 #155; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/12/10
Read expanding the history chapter of this book Chapt 2 #156; ATOM
TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/13/10
Read expanding the history chapter of this book Chapt 2 #157; ATOM
TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/13/10
Read scientists making discoveries of science with superdeterminism Chapt
2 #158; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/13/10
Read summary of "history of physics" and how discoveries of theories are
made Chapt 2 #159; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/13/10
Read Re: summary of "history of physics" and how discoveries of theories
are made Chapt 2 #159; ATOM TOTALITY
bert
6/14/10
Read superdeterminism rather than Darwin evolution for science theory
discoveries Chapt 2 #160; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/14/10
Read Re: superdeterminism rather than Darwin evolution for science theory
discoveries Chapt 2 #160; ATOM TOTALITY
Porky Pig Jr
6/14/10
Read circumstantial evidence for Wegener but not for Darwin; what about
Atom Totality? Chapt 2 #161; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/14/10
Read proving Dirac's new radioactivities is additive creation based on
Local Group galaxies?? Chapt 14 #162; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/15/10
Read best way of testing Dirac's new radioactivities additive creation
Chapt 14 #163; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/15/10
Read Re: best way of testing Dirac's new radioactivities additive creation
Chapt 14 #164; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/6/10
Read Re: zapping a moving car with the alleged Doppler radar yet the radio
wave has no Doppler Chapt 8 #140; ATOM TOTALITY
Porky Pig Jr
6/7/10
Read Re: zapping a moving car with the alleged Doppler radar yet the radio
wave has no Doppler Chapt 8 #140; ATOM TOTALITY
bjacoby@iwaynet.net
6/7/10
Read Re: zapping a moving car with the alleged Doppler radar yet the radio wave has no Doppler Chapt 8 #140; ATOM TOTALITY
Androcles
6/7/10
Read Re: zapping a moving car with the alleged Doppler radar yet the radio
wave has no Doppler Chapt 8 #140; ATOM TOTALITY
ostap_bender_1900@hotmail.com
6/7/10
Read Re: zapping a moving car with the alleged Doppler radar yet the radio
wave has no Doppler Chapt 8 #140; ATOM TOTALITY
ostap_bender_1900@hotmail.com
6/7/10
Read Re: zapping a moving car with the alleged Doppler radar yet the radio
wave has no Doppler Chapt 8 #140; ATOM TOTALITY
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/15/10
Read reorganization of chapters Chapt 1 #165; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/15/10
Read Experiment to prove Dirac's new-radioactivities additive-creation
Chapt 5 #166; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/15/10
Read history of sciences and deciding-evidence Chapt 2 #167; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/15/10
Read Additive Creation; Dirac's new radioactivities Chapt 5 #168; ATOM
TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/15/10
Read heavy water in comets is already proof Re: Additive Creation; Dirac's
new radioactivities Chapt 5 #169; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/16/10
Read Heavy water Experiment; 160 ppm deuterium Re: Additive Creation;
Dirac's new radioactivities Chapt 5 #170; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/16/10
Read Re: Heavy water Experiment; 160 ppm deuterium Re: Additive Creation;
Dirac's new radioactivities Chapt 5 #170; ATOM TOTALITY
Porky Pig Jr
6/17/10
Read Comet heavy water due to salt counterbalance? Re: Additive Creation;
Dirac's new radioactivities Chapt 5 #171; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/17/10
Read Re: Comet heavy water due to salt counterbalance? Re: Additive
Creation; Dirac's new radioactivities Chapt 5 #171; ATOM TOTALITY
bert
6/17/10
Read Experiment: Additive Creation; Dirac's new radioactivities Chapt 5
#172; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/18/10
Read rewrite of #172; Dirac's new radioactivities Chapt 5 #173; ATOM
TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/19/10
Read Re: rewrite of #172; Dirac's new radioactivities Chapt 5 #173; ATOM TOTALITY
Owen Jacobson
6/19/10
Read Re: rewrite of #172; Dirac's new radioactivities Chapt 5 #173; ATOM TOTALITY
Androcles
6/19/10
Read Comet's 320ppm versus Earth's 160ppm experiment; Dirac's new
radioactivities Chapt 5 #177; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/22/10
Read a check on my derivation "elementary charge e" out of pure math;
1.618.. x 10^-19 C; magnetic monopole Chapt 14 #190; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/22/10
Read question as to whether speed of light is precisely 314159265.35.. m/s
; magnetic monopole Chapt 14 #191; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/22/10
Read Re: question as to whether speed of light is precisely 314159265.35..
m/s ; magnetic monopole Chapt 14 #191; ATOM TOTALITY
Frederick Williams
6/22/10
Read Re: question as to whether speed of light is precisely 314159265.35.. m/s ; magnetic monopole Chapt 14 #191; ATOM TOTALITY
Owen Jacobson
6/22/10
Read Re: question as to whether speed of light is precisely 314159265.35.. m/s ; magnetic monopole Chapt 14 #191; ATOM TOTALITY
Androcles
6/22/10
Read Re: question as to whether speed of light is precisely 314159265.35..
m/s ; magnetic monopole Chapt 14 #191; ATOM TOTALITY
David R Tribble
6/22/10
Read Re: question as to whether speed of light is precisely 314159265.35.. m/s ; magnetic monopole Chapt 14 #191; ATOM TOTALITY
Androcles
6/23/10
Read Re: question as to whether speed of light is precisely 314159265.35..
m/s ; magnetic monopole Chapt 14 #191; ATOM TOTALITY
David R Tribble
6/23/10
Read Re: question as to whether speed of light is precisely 314159265.35.. m/s ; magnetic monopole Chapt 14 #191; ATOM TOTALITY
Androcles
6/28/10
Read Re: question as to whether speed of light is precisely 314159265.35.. m/s ; magnetic monopole Chapt 14 #191; ATOM TOTALITY
Mitchell Jones
6/22/10
Read Re: question as to whether speed of light is precisely 314159265.35..
m/s ; magnetic monopole Chapt 14 #191; ATOM TOTALITY
Uncle Al
6/22/10
Read Re: question as to whether speed of light is precisely 314159265.35..
m/s ; magnetic monopole Chapt 14 #191; ATOM TOTALITY
David R Tribble
6/23/10
Read deriving speed of light from purely math considerations ; speed of
light Chapt 19 #192; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/23/10
Read speed of light in km as exactly equal to 314159 km/second ; speed of
light Chapt 19 #193; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/23/10
Read Re: speed of light in km as exactly equal to 314159 km/second ; speed
of light Chapt 19 #193; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/23/10
Read some backtracking in deriving speed of light from purely math
considerations ; speed of light Chapt 19 #194; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/23/10
Read pseudosphere in deriving speed of light from purely math
considerations ; Chapt 19 #195; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/24/10
Read pseudosphere poles = 5,000 km? in deriving speed of light from purely
math considerations ; Chapt 19 #196; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/24/10
Read looking for 1/8 circumference of Earth-Sphere = 5,000 km ; Chapt 19
#197; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/25/10
Read deriving speed of light from pure math alone; Tractrix ; Chapt 19
#198; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/25/10
Read deriving "elementary charge" from pure math alone ; Chapt 19 #199;
ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/25/10
Read deriving speed of light purely from math; radius of pseudosphere
defect as 5,000km?? Chapt 19 #200; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/25/10
Read deriving speed of light purely from math; diameter of pseudosphere
defect as 5,000km?? Chapt 19 #201; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/26/10
Read speed of light from pure math as (NxN)/(1/8N) = 8N Chapt 19 #202;
ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/26/10
Read speed of light from pure math as (NxN)/(1/8N) = 8N ; Schrodinger Eq.
Chapt 19 #203; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/26/10
Read Re: speed of light from pure math as (NxN)/(1/8N) = 8N ; Schrodinger
Eq. Chapt 19 #203; ATOM TOTALITY
Cassidy Furlong
6/27/10
Read backtracking on speed of light derived from pure math Chapt 19 #204;
ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/27/10
Read on course! for deriving speed of light from pure math Chapt 19 #205;
ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/27/10
Read deriving speed of light out of raw pure math Chapt 19 #206; ATOM
TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/28/10
Read deriving speed of light out of raw pure math Chapt 19 #207; ATOM
TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/28/10
Read Re: deriving speed of light out of raw pure math Chapt 19 #207; ATOM
TOTALITY
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/29/10
Read Olber's paradox resolved Chapt 3 #208; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/29/10
Read uniform Blackbody 2.71 K cosmic microwave background radiation Chapt
3 #209; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/29/10
Read blackbody CMBR and why kelvin scale is special Chapt 3 #210; ATOM
TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/29/10
Read blackbody CMBR and why kelvin scale is special Chapt 3 #211; ATOM
TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
7/1/10
Read blackbody CMBR and why kelvin scale is special Chapt 3 #212; ATOM
TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
7/1/10
Read Re: blackbody CMBR and Olbers Chapt 3 #213; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
7/1/10
Read blackbody CMBR and Olber's Paradox explained Chapt 3 #213; ATOM
TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
7/2/10
Read missing mass with its solid-body-rotation conundrum solved Chapt 4
#214; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
7/8/10
Read deriving speed of light out of pure math as pseudosphere nested
inside sphere Chapt 19 #215; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
7/8/10
Read speed of light out of pure math the pseudosphere as time and sphere
as distance Chapt 19 #216; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
7/8/10
Read time as the circumference of the lobe inside the sphere: deriving
speed of light from pure math Chapt 19 #217; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
7/10/10
Read Re: Schrodinger cubic set; deriving speed of light from pure math
Chapt 19 #219; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
7/10/10
Read Why blackbody Cosmic microwave radiation is more compelling evidence
than Missing Mass Chapt 4 #220; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/19/10
Read Re: rewrite of #172; Dirac's new radioactivities Chapt 5 #173; ATOM TOTALITY
Owen Jacobson
6/19/10
Read Re: rewrite of #172; Dirac's new radioactivities Chapt 5 #173; ATOM TOTALITY
Androcles
6/19/10
Read additive versus multiplicative creation: Dirac's new radioactivities
Chapt 5 #178; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/19/10
Read Anders, Ebihara Re: additive versus multiplicative creation: Dirac's
new radioactivities Chapt 5 #179; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/20/10
Read Re: Anders, Ebihara Re: additive versus multiplicative creation:
Dirac's new radioactivities Chapt 5 #180; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/20/10
Read combinations of additive and multiplicative creation: Dirac's new
radioactivities Chapt 5 #181; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/20/10
Read Universe itself is the one and only magnetic monopole Chapt 14 #182;
ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/21/10
Read Dirac was both right and wrong about his magnetic monopole Chapt 14
#184; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/21/10
Read speed of light is likely to be more accurately that of 3.14159.. x
10^8 m/s; magnetic monopole Chapt 14 #185; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/21/10
Read electric charge is likely to be more accurately that of 1.618.. x
10^-19 C; magnetic monopole Chapt 14 #186; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/21/10
Read 1/8 log spiral to yield speed of light ; magnetic monopole Chapt 14
#187; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/21/10
Read Re: electric charge is likely to be more accurately that of 1.618.. x
10^-19 C; magnetic monopole Chapt 14 #188; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/22/10
Read deriving "elementary charge e" out of pure math; 1.618.. x 10^-19 C;
magnetic monopole Chapt 14 #189; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/18/10
Read Additive Creation Dirac's new radioactivities predicts why lithium,
beryllium, boron are so rare Chapt 5 #174; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/18/10
Read Additive Creation Dirac's New Radioactivities predicts that iron is
stable to fission & fusion Chapt 12 #175; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/18/10
Read Additive Creation Dirac's New Radioactivities and Gamma Ray Bursts
Chapt 5 #176; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/22/10
Read Re: a check on my derivation "elementary charge e" out of pure math;
1.618.. x 10^-19 C; magnetic monopole Chapt 14 #190; ATOM TOTALITY
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
6/23/10
Read Re: ever since 1842, the Doppler shift was assumed to exist for
lightwaves and never experimentally verified Chapt 8 #138; ATOM TOTALITY
NoEinstein