Topic: Two-Year Integrated Algebra Program
Replies: 23   Last Post: Aug 22, 2010 1:33 PM

Evan Romer

Re: Two-Year Integrated Algebra Program
att1.html (3.1 K)

I have posted the following before, but for those who haven't seen it
(and in answer to Bill's question), here it is again.

Evan Romer
Susquehanna Valley HS
Conklin NY 13748