The Math Forum

Replies: 204   Last Post: Jul 13, 2010 11:11 AM

Koobee Wublee

On Jun 30, 8:36 pm, artful <artful...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Yes indeed .. time dilation can give you RoS and Length contraction.

What the hell is RoS? If you guys want to pass some coded secret love
letters, please have some decency in doing so. <shrug>

> However Colp is using time dilation and ignoring completely RoS .. so
> what he is putting forward is no longer SR and no longer a self-
> consistent theory. That means what he sees as complete SR is missing
> large chunks .. the very chunks that explain what he incorrectly
> claims is a paradox. And yes .. that is incompetency.

So, you have discover this RoS as a "get out of jail free" card from
the Lorentz transform and are bragging about it. Is your secret love,
Mr. McCullough, the only one who understand the pheromone in that?

So, this RoS thing is the key to resolve the twins' paradox under the
Lorentz transform. Should one hold his breath for you and Mr.
McCullough's publications? In the meantime, as a lousy poker player,
I am calling your bluff all the way. <shrug>

Date Subject Author
Koobee Wublee
Koobee Wublee
Peter Webb