Replies: 204   Last Post: Jul 13, 2010 11:11 AM

whoever

"Koobee Wublee" wrote in message

>On Jun 30, 5:19 pm, "whoever" wrote:

>> "Koobee Wublee" wrote:
>
>> >Nonsense and mysticism. <shrug>
>>
>> It may seem it to someone as uneducated as you.

> Ahahaha... Let me show you. Come on right in.

Go ahead. Should be amusing to see you try

>> >Where is this Einstein?s paper on such provision then?
>>
>> In the Lorentz transforms .. commonly the part called relativity of
>> simultaneity.

>Where is this magical time dilation correction at turn around? It is
>nowhere to be found in the Lorentz transform nor in this relative
>simultaneity thing. <shrug>

I just told you where. Oh that's right, you're a moron and can't be
expected to have any reasonable level of comprehension

>> >In real life, there is no paradox.
>>
>> Nor in Sr

>SR is merely a fvcked conjecture/interpretation to the Lorentz
>transform. SR is never the problem. The Lorentz transform is.
><shrug>

So .. you're backing down. So where is the paradox in the lorentz
transforms. Or are you going to admit that there aren't any

>> > Any conjecture that manifests a
>> > paradox is garbage

>> Indeed it is

>I know the Lorentz transform is garbage. <shrug>

Prove it .. show the paradox in Lorentz transforms. Or are you just all
talk and bluster?

>> > such as SR. <shrug>
>>
>> No paradox in SR. . If you know of any acutal paradoxes (rather than just
>> unintuitive or surprising results), please feel free to post them

>Yes, the Lorentz transform manifests this twins' paradox thing.

Its not a paradox.

> <shrug>

back at you

>> >Where is the math that shows this turn around thing?
>>
>> It called the Lorentz Transforms. You apply them when changing from one
>> frame of reference to another .. which is what happens to the travelling
>> twins when they change their direction of motion.

>You still have not shown me the math that describes any turn-around.
><shrug>

You've not shown any paradox.

>> if you had any knowledge of physics, you may have heard of these
>> transforms,
>> or even how to apply them. Shame you don't

>You need to show the math. If not, get lost. <shrug>

Same back at you. You make the claim that there are paradoxes ... show them

>> >What SR says is all in the Lorentz transform?
>>
>> All that is relevant to this scenario

>If you really understand the Lorentz transform,

I do

> you will know this
> transform does not address any turn-around.

Wrong

> Ask Professor Roberts.
> You will tell you the same thing. <shrug>

No .. he won't

>> > When are you going to
>> > understand the Lorentz transform?

>> Years ago. Shame you are just not able to handle it yourself.

>Although I am a lousy poker player in which I don't bluff, I can see
> you as an illiterate on the Lorentz transform.

bluster bluster bluster ..and no math to support you

> Oh, the tell-tale sign
> is claiming the mathematics of the turn-around is within this
> transform. Yes, I call your bluff. <shrug>

I called yours .. show the paradox you claim is there. Don't try to back
out

>> If you're as clever as you think .. YOU show the math for the symmetric
>> twins scenario that shows a paradox / contradiction.

>I have done that in the past.

Nppe

> I and others have suggested the two
> traveling twins with identical acceleration profiles to nullify this
> so-called turn-around nonsense to ease every skeptic's mind. In
> addition, I have proposed variable cruising time with no acceleration>
> to build up this uneven time dilation. Hey, it is strictly all in the
> mathematics. You are indeed very fvcking stupid if you still cannot
> see the checkmate. <shrug>

No checkmate .. just you bullshitting and unable to come up with the goods
of showing a paradox

>> You are the one claiming such contradictions exist.
>
> Yes, but others did too.

Show one

> Either I am a genius,

Nope

> or you are just
> fvcking stupid as hell. <shrug>

Wrong on both counts.. You're such a loser

>> Let see your attempt before I post mine
>> .. otherwise you'll just claim that you could do it all along

>Professor Roberts and other self-styled physicists had already walked
> away from this magical turn-around thing to nullify the time dilation
> problem.

Nope

> You are on your own. In case if you still cannot figure it
> out. Oh, well, you are indeed a moron ranting something that other
> self-styled physicists have abandoned since. <shrug>

You just described yourself .. all bluster and shrugs and never a word of
actual physics

> The turn-around thing is stupid.

Only to you, because you're a moron and too uneducated to understand it.
Not my problem.

[snip more bluster and adhoms on Einstein which don't do anything to support
you claim of paradoxes in SR and the LT]

Nothing left. So .. you're not up to the challenge. You just make wild
claims against SR and run away. Not a surprise

Date Subject Author
Koobee Wublee
Koobee Wublee
Peter Webb