Replies: 204   Last Post: Jul 13, 2010 11:11 AM

artful

On Jul 1, 3:53 pm, colp <c...@solder.ath.cx> wrote:
>>> Please show the math on the turn around. If not, get lost.
>
>He (Inertial/whoever/artful) can't do it.

Wrong.

> He lied when he previously
> told me that he did,

I apologised for the mistake about what I thought I'd posted.

> and then denied claiming that he did after I
> called him on it.

I apologised for the mistake about what I thought I'd posted.

You aren't interested in physics, colp, just in make ad-him attacks on
other
posters when it is obvious that you're in a losing position

I asked you over and over if you want me to post the analysis .. you
ignored
it.

Date Subject Author
Koobee Wublee