The Math Forum

Replies: 204   Last Post: Jul 13, 2010 11:11 AM

PD

On Jul 1, 12:53 am, colp <c...@solder.ath.cx> wrote:
> On Jul 1, 11:37 am, Koobee Wublee <koobee.wub...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > It IS an over simplification.  There is more to SR than just clocks
> > > running slow.

> > Nonsense and mysticism.  <shrug>
>
> A postulate is just an assumption with better table manners.

Yes, indeed. By DEFINITION, a postulate is something that is ASSUMED.

In science, the test of a postulate is based on experimental check of
the *consequences* of postulates. A direct test of the postulate is
not required.

> > > WRONG
>
> > Where is this Einstein?s paper on such provision then?

> > > There is NO paradox
>
> > In real life, there is no paradox.  Any conjecture that manifests a
> > paradox is garbage such as SR.  <shrug>

> > > WRONG .. your assumption that the turnaround does not affect the
> > > clocks is WRONG

> > Where is the math that shows this turn around thing?

> > > The only irrational one is YOU .. who claim to argue about what SR
> > > says.. but refuse to actually use what SR says in full.  Just a non-
> > > working subset.

> > What SR says is all in the Lorentz transform?  When are you going to
> > understand the Lorentz transform?

> > <APPLAUD>
>
> > [rest of whining crap snipped]
>
> > Please show the math on the turn around.  If not, get lost.
>
> He (Inertial/whoever/artful) can't do it. He lied when he previously
> told me that he did, and then denied claiming that he did after I
> called him on it.- Hide quoted text -

Date Subject Author
Koobee Wublee
Koobee Wublee