The Math Forum

Replies: 204   Last Post: Jul 13, 2010 11:11 AM

PD

On Jul 2, 12:17 pm, Koobee Wublee <koobee.wub...@gmail.com> wrote:

> There are many different ways to do so.  Langevin?s resolution is
> drastically different from that of Einstein the nitwit, the
> plagiarist, and the liar.  The self-styled physicists cannot even
> unanimously agree on one resolution.  Each one believes in his own
> resolution, but all these contradict with each other.  What a fvcked
> up bunch.  That is a trait of Einstein Dingleberrism.  <shrug>

Why do you think they all contradict each other?
There is a simple machine that is taught in 9th grade science called
the Atwood machine. You can look that up.
In freshman physics classes, one learns that you can find the final
velocity of the hanging masses by using:
* Newton's 2nd law
* Conservation of momentum, including external impulse
* Conservation of energy
Later, one finds that you can do the same thing using
* Lagrangian mechanics
* Hamiltonian mechanics

Now, let's see. I suppose you will now say that classical Newtonian
physics cannot agree on one way to solve this problem, and that all
the ways available to skin the cat all contradict each other.

KW, you are an idiot.

Date Subject Author
Koobee Wublee
Koobee Wublee