Topic: Two-Year Integrated Algebra Program
Replies: 23   Last Post: Aug 22, 2010 1:33 PM

Evan Romer

Re: Two-Year Integrated Algebra Program

My apologies to all who tried the link to the BT-BOCES curriculum.
Apparently the BlackBoard server is denying access to documents for
guests. This doesn't seem to be a policy change, as it is affecting
other BlackBoard courses as well. I contacted the BlackBoard person at
BOCES and she said she would look into it. But she hasn't gotten back
to me, and is now on vacation, so apparently she has not been able to
resolve the issue yet. I'll post more information when I know more,
but it may no be for a while.

Evan Romer
Susquehanna Valley HS
Conklin NY 13748