The Math Forum

Replies: 204   Last Post: Jul 13, 2010 11:11 AM

Daryl McCullough

harald says...

>On Jul 5, 3:00=A0am, stevendaryl3...@yahoo.com (Daryl McCullough) wrote:

>> What do you consider to be the *real* twin paradox?

>The one that Einstein was confronted with - the first "twin" or
>"clock" paradox that we know of.

I meant: what do you consider paradoxical about it? Can you say that
in your own words? I don't want you to quote Einstein. I want you to
describe the paradox and why in the world you consider it paradoxical.

You complain that I miss your point, but it seems to me that you have
scrupulously avoided making one with any clarity. If you want to make
a point, lay it out in detail and give your arguments in your own words.

--
Daryl McCullough
Ithaca, NY

Date Subject Author