The Math Forum

Replies: 204   Last Post: Jul 13, 2010 11:11 AM

hanson

Einstein-hater "eric gisse" wrote:
Paul Stove, your knowledge about relativity does
not extend past 1905. **** This is irritating *****.
[stop] babbling about what Einstein wrote.
Shit has changed in a century - clue in.

hanson wrote:
.. ahahahaha... AHAHAHAHA... Best "Shit" you
have composted in a long, long time... ahahaha...
Not in your advice to Paul. ...Oh, no... It's in your
statement that **** This is irritating ***** ... ahaha..
Eric, that should only be the case if it will prevent
you from getting your BSc, finally, after 6 years,
& then a job... Nobody hires "irritated" applicants.
But, don't let me cramp your style though, Eric.
Thanks for the laughs.... ahahaha... ahahahanson

-------- eric's original compost ----------

in message news:i0tfi4$e5q$4@news.eternal-september.org...

"eric gisse" wrote:
> Your knowledge about relativity does not extend past 1905. This is
> irritating.
>
> SR handles accelerations specifically and non-inertial frames, in general,
> quite well. Educate yourself instead of endlessly babbling about what
> Einstein wrote. Shit has changed in a century - clue in.

Date Subject Author
Koobee Wublee
Koobee Wublee
Peter Webb