Topic: Two-Year Integrated Algebra Program
Replies: 23   Last Post: Aug 22, 2010 1:33 PM

Sharon

From: NYC
Registered: 6/26/05
Re: Two-Year Integrated Algebra Program
att1.html (2.4 K)

I would select the topics that are going to be further developed in the second year.

I don't know what text you are using, but I would cover these units in Amsco.

1,2,3,4,5

I would also include 12 because it is easy to teach, most kids get it, and you can combine lessons easily.

Whatever you do, make sure you include LOADS of calculator lessons. I think that is very important, especially with a group of students who are obviously struggling with math.

Sharon :)