The Math Forum

Replies: 204   Last Post: Jul 13, 2010 11:11 AM

hanson

KW wrote:
> Have you bumped into me walking my dog before? [2]
> Working for Broadcom or Blizzard? [3]

hanson wrote:
[2] in a way, yes. The HRDept. of the Headhunter
Div of my org collects all kinds of info... ahahaha....
I though reside, for ~ 20 years now, at our 2 main
corporate vacation properties in Rarotonga/Cook Isl.
& Princeville, HI.
[3] ahahaha... yes, maybe them as being clients of
my organization. Our org's com center, thru which
all cyber traffic, incl. all non-biz stuff is routed, is at
the West coast, in their vicinity. -- Thanks for asking.
hanson

Date Subject Author
Koobee Wublee
Koobee Wublee