Replies: 204   Last Post: Jul 13, 2010 11:11 AM

PD

On Jul 11, 8:47 pm, kenseto <kens...@erinet.com> wrote:

>  So you are saying that the speed of light in the preferred frame is
> isotropic and experiments show that the speed of light is isotropic
> and this is evidence that the preferred frame does not exit?? You are
> the stupidest physics professor on the earth.
>
> Ken Seto

No, Ken. What is true is that we've measured the isotropy of the speed
of light in more than one reference frame. Since the preferred
reference frame would be unique BY DEFINITION, then these frames
cannot be the preferred reference frame. Since isotropy in a preferred
frame would lead to anisotropy in other frames, the found isotropy in
the other frames shows that there is no preferred frame with isotropy.

It's simple. I don't know why you can't get it. Oh, I know. It's
because you're stupid, isn't it?

PD

Date Subject Author
Koobee Wublee