Topic: Generating code with precompiler constructs using RTW Embedded coder
Replies: 5   Last Post: Jan 22, 2013 11:22 PM

karthikeyan

Re: Generating code with precompiler constructs using RTW Embedded coder

"Frank W." <yohansan.nospam@web.de> wrote in message <i1p6us$hdh$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> > Can you please send me the link where I can see the documentation and TMW's >examples.
>
> I'd start here
> http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/toolbox/rtw/ug/f14251.html
> http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/toolbox/rtw/ug/f1144416.html

Hi Frank

I couldn't see any certain solution for my problem. Basically, I am planning to generate the code configuration based. Let me send my problem again