Topic: MANET Mobile Ad hoc Network, Source code, AODV
Replies: 13   Last Post: Aug 18, 2014 11:14 AM

Asim Ali Shah

Re: MANET Mobile Ad hoc Network, Source code, AODV

On Jul 5, 4:49 pm, "Aman " <am.amangu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> what u want to do. you need just a code for network diagram. or else.
>

> "Rajiv Gowda" <gowdara...@gmail.com> wrote in message <ho57ho$9b...@fred.mathworks.com>...

> > Hi,
>
> >       I am working on my final year project regarding "Implementation of Mobile Ad hoc Networks". I would very much appreciate if any of you can provide the source code for MANET or mobile ad hoc network or one of its routing protocols ( ex. AODV ).
>
> >       Any ideas, opinions or other information is also welcome. Please reply.

hi
i am working on the same
if you have got any ideas of making the mobile adhoc network
enviornment in matlab plz let me know aswell.
thanks a lot