Topic: MANET Mobile Ad hoc Network, Source code, AODV
Replies: 12   Last Post: Feb 16, 2014 2:39 AM

Asim Ali Shah

Re: MANET Mobile Ad hoc Network, Source code, AODV

hello,
basically i want like 50 odd nodes randomly moving here and there with
a ad hoc network amongst themselves, so then i can simulate different
things on them, like changing the parameters of a few nodes and
looking at the results etc. but just to start off with i want to make
the adhoc network in matlab first.
thanks for reading
will much appreciate your help