Topic: History
Replies: 14   Last Post: Sep 2, 2000 3:10 PM

Frank Gardella

Re: History

Tena,

Dr. Jane Matthews in the Mathematics Department at Hunter College has taught
such a course for a while.

She can be reached at Jane.Matthews@hunter.cuny.edu

If this e-mail does not work, let me know.

Take care,

Frank Gardella
Hunter College