Topic: listserve
Replies: 3   Last Post: Aug 30, 2000 10:41 PM

Wayne Bishop

RE: listserve

This authentic assessment comes from a newspaper reporter who often covers
education stories here in California. Does any one care to offer another
answer to the question that I could pass along? Mine is that it's so that
the AMTE leadership doesn't have to confront it's inner mathematician who's
been screaming to get out for a couple of decades (from before AMTE
itself!) but sometimes I'm accused of oversimplifying complex
problems. Thanks in advance,

Wayne.